Group statistics

Members:
51
Threads:
216
Messages:
9224
Discussions:
0

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

Mewy's Star Journal

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Page Thirteen・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾
  1. Rangoon (Multi-Leg warning)
  2. Snippet
  3. Reiji Kanashii
  4. Kitty Luster-Fright
  5. Belyne
  6. Penei
  7. Karilya
  8. Tribulation Arcobaleno-Yokive
  9. Rezin Miwatatu
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Rangoon・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Rangoon​
✧ But some call me... Ranga​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her​
✩ And I'm a.. Krabby (Yako)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Reo​
✩ Obtained by: Net Ball Game​
✧ Birthday: 4/28/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Snippet・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult | Naked​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Reo​
✩ Obtained by: Semi Custom​
✧ Birthday: 5/3/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Reiji Kanashii・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Reiji Kanashii​
✧ But some call me... Reiji​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Male​
✧ I go by... He/Him​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 5/11/25​
✩ Status: ONS with Unbecoming - Permission​
✧ Orientation: Bi​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Kitty Luster-Fright・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Kitty Luster-Fright​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her​
✩ And I'm a.. Starcrossed Genko/Tenko/Yako​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... Vein Luster x Filamena Fright [Not in Shop]​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Ichabod, Scale, ??? [Not in Shop]​
✧ Other Important Someones... Shatter (Adopted Son)​


✩ I love you Spade Hex (Cal)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Me​
✩ Obtained by: SC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 5/11/2025​
✩ Status: Mated​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Belyne・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Belyne​
✧ But some call me... Bely, Bologna​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her​
✩ And I'm a.. Starcrossed Yako/Genko/Tenko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Circi​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Cherry Pepsi​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Me​
✩ Obtained by: SC​
✧ Birthday: 5/15/2025​
✩ Status: Taken! - [Permission]​
✧ Orientation: Bisexual, female pref​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚penei・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
Eepy Sleepy Baby​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Umbre​
✩ Obtained by: SC Gift from Van​
✧ Birthday: 5/16/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Eeps​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ Karilya・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Karilya​
✧ But some call me... Kari​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st gen Glaceon/Dragonair (Yako)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Tetsuno​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Luna​
✩ Obtained by: SC Custom​
✧ Birthday: 5/19/2025​
✩ Status: Taken! [Permission]​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Tribulation Arcobaleno-Yokive・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Tribulation Arcobaleno-Yokive​
✧ But some call me... Tribulation​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. 3rd Gen​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... Hollow x Paradox Arcobaleno-Yokive​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Amulet (Cal) and Incantation (Van)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Luna​
✩ Obtained by: Breeding​
✧ Birthday: 5/27/25​
✩ Status: Too Young​
✧ Orientation: Too Young​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Rezin Miwatatu・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Rezin Miwatatu​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Premade​
✧ Birthday: 6/2/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:
Top