Group statistics

Members:
51
Threads:
216
Messages:
9224
Discussions:
0

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

Mewy's Star Journal

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Page Fourteen・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾
  1. Mantra
  2. Mortuary Baxas
  3. Abyss Watcher (LEG/TENTACLE WARNING)
  4. Denissa Yokive
  5. Down with the Fallen
  6. Hazell Moonkeep
  7. Isley Bridges
  8. Syrles
  9. Yumi
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Mantra・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Mantra​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Male​
✧ I go by... He/They​
✩ And I'm a.. Yako​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Belvidere​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Custom​
✧ Birthday: 6/2/25​
✩ Status: Taken! - [Permission]​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Mortuary Baxas・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. 2nd gen Muko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... Vestige and Monster (Van)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Whisper (Van) and Phantasm (Mercy)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Luna​
✩ Obtained by: Breeding​
✧ Birthday: 6/11/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: ???​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Abyss Watcher・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Abyss Watcher​
✧ But some call me... Abyss​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult | Crownless​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Reo​
✩ Obtained by: Abomination Twin​
✧ Birthday: 6/21/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ Denissa Yokive・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Denissa​
✧ But some call me... Nissa​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st gen Yako​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... Not in Shop​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Oliver Bennett (Brother)​
✧ Other Important Someones... Glam (Nephew), Does not know of Oliver's Kids yet​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 6/27/25​
✩ Status: Van Plots​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Down with the Fallen・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Down with the Fallen​
✧ But some call me... Fallen​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/Her​
✩ And I'm a.. 2nd Gen Yako/Tenko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... Telekinetic (Jelly) and Perfect Machine (Van)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Echo (Cal), Manifest (Mew), and Faultline (Van); Monster (Half Sibling-Van); Antigravity (Van) and Halo (Cal)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
Middle child of Telekinetic and Perfect Machine's second litter.​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Mew​
✩ Obtained by: SC Breeding (Gift from Van and Cal!)​
✧ Birthday: 6/29/25​
✩ Status: Too Young​
✧ Orientation: Too Young​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ Hazell Moonkeep・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? Virva​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 7/1/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pan​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Isley Bridges・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Isley Bridges​
✧ But some call me... Isley​
✩ Can't you see I'm a...​
Genderfluid
✧ I go by... They/Them​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st Gen Tenko/Genko/Muko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Flavia​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: Taste the Rainbow Raffle​
✧ Birthday: 7/2/25​
✩ Status: Mated! - Permission​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Syrles・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 7/20/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Unsure​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Yumi・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Yumi​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... She/her​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st Gen Genko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you Korrin​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult | Naked​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Umbre​
✩ Obtained by: Tanabata Spelling Bee game​
✧ Birthday: 7/21/25​
✩ Status: Taken!​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:
Top