Group statistics

Members:
51
Threads:
216
Messages:
9224
Discussions:
0

Latest posts

Group events

Starfall

Mewy's Star Journal

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Page Sixteen・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾
  1. Ramil
  2. Sybil
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. ???
  7. ???
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Ramil・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... NB​
✧ I go by... They/Them​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st Gen Yako​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Mew​
✩ Obtained by: SC Purchase​
✧ Birthday: 9/11/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Sybil・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... Sybil​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Female​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st Gen Genko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: Gift from Van! ;u;​
✧ Birthday: 10/5/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚NAME・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. Gen 1 Zombie​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 10/11/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚NAME・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. Gen 1 Vampire (Muko)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC​
✧ Birthday: 10/11/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚NAME・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st Gen Genko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: These Koshin Are A Little Off...​
✧ Birthday: 10/26/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: ???​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚NAME・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... Male​
✧ I go by... He/him​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st gen Yako​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Twin​
✧ Birthday: 10/29/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚NAME・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... NB​
✧ I go by... They/Them​
✩ And I'm a.. 1st gen Tenko​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Raven​
✩ Obtained by: RLC Twin​
✧ Birthday: 10/29/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Symbiotic・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾




・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... DNA Samples from Perfect Machine, Virva Moonkeep, and Tillie​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Vox​
✩ Obtained by: Mad Mixer​
✧ Birthday: 11/13/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pansexual​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Last edited:

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚Cider・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: SC Points​
✧ Birthday: 12/3/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: Pan​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 

spazzedoutmew

Grizzled Veteran
D
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚NAME・゚⋆*・゚: ⋆* ☾​





・゚⋆*・゚The Basics ・゚:⋆*・


✩ My name is... (Full Name)​
✧ But some call me... (Nickname)​
✩ Can't you see I'm a... (Gender)​
✧ I go by... (Pronouns)​
✩ And I'm a.. (Species)​


・゚⋆*・゚ Family Time ・゚:⋆*・
✧ I come from... (Parents)​
✩ Rivalry Anyone? (Siblings)​
✧ Other Important Someones... (Other Important Family)​


✩ I love you (Mate)​
✧ My Babies! (Children)​


・゚⋆*・゚ About Me ・゚:⋆*・
✩ I usually act like...​
(Brief Personality)​
✧ Let me tell you a story​
(History)​



✓ These are a Few of my Favorite Things~​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​
✘ Keep Them Away!​
(Thing)​
(Thing)​



✩ Picture Time​
Starball | Kit | Adult​



・゚⋆*・゚ OOC Stuff ・゚:⋆*・
✧ Colorist: Cal​
✩ Obtained by: Plushie Conversion​
✧ Birthday: 12/18/25​
✩ Status: Single​
✧ Orientation: (Sexual Orientation)​
✩ RP Color (Colors)​
 
Top