Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[ Mock Battle ]

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 2 2
This mock battle will take place using the TreeClan Patrol table. Having rolled a 2 on from our prompts, the cats involved with this table will be fighting against a Hawk!

Sunflight (Warrior)
HP: 10
Damage: 5 per hit
To Hit: 10+

Grasspaw (Apprentice)
HP: 5
Damage: 3 per hit
To Hit: 13+

Brackencloud (Warrior)
Damage: 5 per hit
To Hit: 10+

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Sunflight, Brackencloud and Grasspaw were doing a border patrol of their territory only to find that a hawk had taken up a nest in their territory. There's no time run for backup, it's time to fight! There is no dedicated turn order; just make sure someone else posts before you post again and the enemy goes last.

Sunflight charges forward with a yowl and attempts to slice at the hawk's chest with her claws! I will roll 1d20 to see if she hits. As she is a warrior she only needs a 10 or higher to hit!

After I roll, I can edit in my roleplay response! I may choose to keep track of Sunflight's HP at the bottom of this post, for easier tracking, but the staff can also keep track of this privately.

Edit: Sunflight has hit the hawk for 5 damage! It's HP has been lowered! Staff are keeping track of the Enemy's HP privately. I can write my RP post here and another character can post! Sunflight will be unable to post until after the enemy has posted, signaling the end of the round.

Sunflight

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
Incensed by the attack her leader has made on the hawk, Grasspaw moves forward to swipe at the claws imposing talons!

Edit: Gee whiz, Grasspaw was really motivated by her leader! She lands an attack on the hawk for 3 damage! I will write up Grasspaw's RP reply in this post. Only roleplayed patrols can be eligible for the DP perk. However, the scar edits and death raffle are still available to cats who do not RP their patrols out, but choose to see the battle through to its conclusion.

Grasspaw
HP: 5

Last edited:

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11
Brackencloud just wanted to spend another day being lazy, but Sunlight and Grasspaw asked him to join them on a patrol! He'd usually say no to any cat, other than his leader, so he huffed and puffed to follow. A hawk! The warrior followed after Grasspaw's attempt at swiping and tried also going for the chest, since that's where Sunlight was successful!

Edit: Despite him being out of shape, Brackencloud swore his loyalty to Sunlight when joining Treeclan and did not stop his swiping until he realized that he actually made contact with the hawk! Brackencloud gripped his claws in attempt to hang on, in case there would be thrashing and crashing. How embarrassing it would have been if he was the only one who did not properly attack the hawk.

Brackencloud has successfully attempted his attack on the hawk, dealing 5 damage!

Brackencloud:

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 5 5
The hawk, enraged by the attacks by its opponents goes to attack the cat largest who hit the hardest: Sunflight!

The hawk misses its attack on Sunflight and the next round of fighting begins!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Sunflight roll!

Sunflight lands an attack on the hawk for 5 damage and its HP lowers!

Sunflight

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 18 18
The hawk reels on Brackencloud and strikes with its beak!

The hawk hits Brackencloud for 3 damage!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 19 19
Sunflight roll

Sunflight hits for 5 damage!

Sunflight

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11
The hawk turns it's attention back to the only cat who hit him this round and aims its beak at Sunflight!

The hawk hits Sunflight for 3 damage!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
The hawk is now at half or more of its original hit point total!

The patrol participants have two options: chase off the enemy or keep fighting! If we keep fighting and a cat's HP hits 0, that cat will be entered into a death raffle. However, all participants who bring an enemy's HP to 0 will be eligible for the chance to win an exclusive Patrol Battle Scar. If you vote to do chase off the enemy, you won't be eligible for the battle scar edit but you'll also avoid your cat being entered into the death raffle if their HP hits 0.

All participants in the patrol must agree to proceed with the fight, if the battle is to continue. If one player doesn't wish to continue the patrol, then staff will proceed with the "Chasing off the Enemy" prompt and your cats can try again during a separate patrol.

Will you vote for:
- Continuing to fight the enemy
- Chasing off the enemy

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
The stakes have risen, it's time for these clan cats to show this hawk what they're made of! Sunflight glanced around at Brackencloud and Grasspaw. "Don't give up now, TreeClan! We'll get through this together!" and moved to pounce on the hawk, teeth bared and claws out.

Sunflight misses!

Sunflight
HP: 7

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 10 10
The hawk turns its head to the large, fluffy tomcat that attacked it and moved to strike at him!

The hawk hits Brackencloud for 3 damage!