Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Needs updating - Don't come here yet lol

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello friends!

My goal is to find lifemates for all of my ponies who would desire it. I'll put them here as they're ready. Some will be pretty fleshed out and some more bare. I love plotting and using another pony to help inspire ideas for mine.

I like to do art and RP but both are very sporadic so if we make a lifepair it would have to be okay with you that neither may ever happen. I can promise that plotting will happen because that's super easy but I make no promises on art or RP.

Looks>personality for me for creating pony couples. Please send their image first and if that's a go I'll ask all about personality. (I feel guilty if someone spends a lot of time typing and I don't like the aesthetics together.)

Directory

Nonbinaries
Females
Males
Happy Endings

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Nonbinaries

Emory Monique
Height: 5'0
About: Mo is a deeply compassionate pony who enjoys helping others. They're employed as a therapist but often give their services for free and do a lot of other volunteer work. They adore painting and encourage others to try it as an outlet for emotional expression and relief.
Attraction: No gender pref. Probably somepony creative and affectionate. Unlimited cuddles?
Family: They have a very estranged 'relationship' with their parents (fictional, not anyone's ponies) because they heavily disapprove of Mo's life choices. Close to their cousin Sketch though. They want to have lots of offspring to shower with the unconditional love their parents failed to give them. Very much a believer in free range parenting.
Agreements: Fling with Blake Effect. (Would need to be fulfilled first) He ends it which shatters their heart but they remain friends. Mo has trouble hating anypony and can't help but pine for them on occasion.

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Females

Adora Everpink
Height: 3'5
About: Classic princessy personality. Sweet, well mannered and spoken. Her passions are the great outdoors and animals. She spends most her time out in the snowy forest befriending, feeding, and helping little critters.
Attraction: Gender pref is males. Most attracted to reindeer and wolf morphs, Kitsune, Sulis, winter themes.
Family: None
Agreements: None

Cocoa Melon
Height: Undecided
About: Currently a blank slate but happy to develop ideas with another. I do know I'd like her to be a baker though haven't decided on the specialty yet.
Attraction: No gender pref. Most attracted to animal morphs (especially reindeer or bunnies) and dessert themes.
Agreements: OOC with Funfetti Splash. No timeline on that since it's an OOC-can be done before or after we get together.

Magma Burst
Height: Undecided but probably average
About: Maggie is a bit of a blank slate still other than that I picture her being bubbly and outgoing. Happy to develop ideas with another.
Attraction: Gender pref is females. Most attracted to animal morphs and brightly colored ponies.
Family: Parents are Clyde and Lavalight. Immediate siblings are Sky Dancer, Donnie, and Shooting Star.
Agreements: OOC with Deadheart. No timeline on that since it's an OOC-can be done before or after we get together.

Brightwish
Height: Undecided
About: Absolute heart of gold. Runs a small organization funded on donations and volunteering called 'Bright Wish Foundation'. Pretty straightforward they just try to make other ponies' wishes come true. Random in the selection, the recipients can be from all walks of life. Personality is pretty blank still so happy to develop ideas with another.
Attraction: No gender pref. Somepony genuine and kind, preferably winged so they can fly together.
Family: None.
Agreements: None.

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Males

Jagged Jester
Height: 8'0
About: Big personality, majorly self-assured. Not a shy bone in his body. Cracks a lot of inappropriate jokes and pranks. Will flirt with pretty much everyone all the time. He was born to the circus life and his specialty is escape artist acts but can also do sword swallowing using his tongue only. Very go with the flow so often helps with the heavy lifting backstage or can jump into other's acts if they're down a person.
Attraction: Gender pref is feminine nonbinaries or females. Most attracted to brightly colored ponies especially rainbows-they're his Achilles' heel. Could only lifemate with somepony that also has a big personality and wild side, preferably rainbow. It'd have to be polyamorous so be each other's #1 but also free to play around.
Family: Parents (fictional, not anyone's ponies) were circus folk although retired now and who knows where. They don't keep in touch.
Agreements: OOC with Honky Dory and Ronnie. No timeline on that since it's an OOC-can be done before or after we get together.

Juicy Fruit
Height: Undecided but probably tall
About: Currently a blank slate but happy to develop ideas with another. Maybe a watermelon farmer? Not sure.
Attraction: No gender pref. Most attracted to fruit and dessert themes.
Agreements: OOC with Evangeline and Jiniya. No timeline on that since it's an OOC-can be done before or after we get together.

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Happy Endings

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Have a lot more couples images to make. When done images will link to dedicated posts all about the couple.

Last edited: