[Nightday Circus] Test your Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

Ends: When all prizes have been won!

You step up to a booth where a friendly-looking large
unicorn stands smiling at you with a greeting. "You think you're strong enough to hit the bell at the top in just one Mallette swing?" If you can you just might bring something home!

How to Participate:

Grab the form and roll one d100​
Check below for the winning numbers.​
If your roll corresponds to a winning number snag the winning number form and fill it out!​
Winning Numbers: 20​
Already won:
45-
50-
85-
80-

Rules:

You may roll once every day, days rollover at Midnight est.
Each winning number can only be won once so make sure to pay attention to the list of the winning numbers, I will update it as prizes are won!
You may win one prize. (If everyone wins and there are leftover prizes I may open another round)
Staff can enter (except One Little Jay )

The Form:

When Rolling:​
Code:
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][center][color=#FF0000][size=18px]I am so strong![/size][/color][/center][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
If you roll a winning number:​
Code:
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][center][color=#FF0000][size=18px]I think I won something![/size][/color][/center][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][b]Link to win:[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Flavor Text?:[/b] Y/N  (If you want ranaldo to give your pony some flavor text when you get your prize)[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][b]Pony Interacting[/b][url=linkcertoruncert] Name of pony playing.[/url]  (if above is no delete this!)[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]@One Little Jay[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]

Last edited:

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D
I think I won something!
Link to win: https://basiliskstew.com/forum/threads/nightday-circus-test-your-strength.2716/post-116497
Flavor Text?:
Y
Pony InteractingRashal Shadowbreaker (if above is no delete this!)
@One Little Jay
Ranaldo watches as Rashal picked up the mallet giving it a big swing. Ranaldo's head turned to watch the bar shoot up, and then slow to right under the half way mark. "Ooh tough luck you must have been off center" He reached behind him before extending his hoof out with a trinket in it. "Consider this a consolation prize?"

Status
Not open for further replies.