Group events

Everchange

October Companion Palooza!!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Howdy howdy everyone! Happy Halloween Season ^^

While the Plushie event is going in across several shops hosting together, this is a companion event specifically for Everchange.

Every day, players may roll once for a chance to win a blindbox companion! You will be allowed to list what companions you don't want, but other than that, this will be CC blindboxes :) Ko-fi exclusive companions will not be allowed, and as I am an Unedited colorist, there will also be no edits. But you'll be able to win multiple times!​

The rules are as follows:
  • This event will roll up until November 30th at 11:59 pm EST!
  • Rng a number between 1 and 500 once a day (I'm EST, so keep those time stamps in mind).
  • If you roll a winning number, make a fresh post with the claiming code and ping me!!
  • You may win once every three days. So if you roll and win today, you cannot start rolling again until three days has gone by.
  • There are 15 blindboxes to be won!
  • You may only win a maximum of two companions per person
  • Every week, the winning numbers will change! Be on the lookout :p

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
The current winning numbers for this game are every 25. So 25, 50, 75, 100 - and going on. I can list them all if needed :)

Current Winners:
  • Tigeria 1
  • text

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Code:
[center][font="belligerent madness"][color=green][size=10]I WON A THING!!![/size][/color][/font][/center]

[b]Username:[/b] (explanatory)
[b]Companion types I don't want:[/b] (I'll allow up to 5 breeds to stay away from ^^)
[b]Dislikes/Don't Do's:[/b] (This is for me to know what you do NOT want on a pet :) )

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 500
Res: 297
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

Let's see

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾