Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Orlaith Goddess of Knowledge [Major God]

Kitsusagi Staff

Grizzled Veteran
D
Mule Account

"Knowledge may open many paths for you. It's your hard work that lets you take the steps down them."

Last edited:

Kitsusagi Staff

Grizzled Veteran
D
Mule Account
Who are my friends and family?
I have all of the other gods as my siblings. While some are darker then others you can not have light without darkness and both are needed in this world. I love them all the same.

Who do I ally myself with?
The imperials who kept my knowledge safe etched into their cities as well as all those kitusagi who seek out knowledge and share it with others.

What do I find important?
Knowledge and the keeping of it. Libraries and schools, down to books, scrolls and paintings. Anything that allows the spreading of knowledge is precious to me. Just like my book

What are things I find upsetting?
The destruction of knowledge and keeping others in ignorance. Knowledge is meant to be shared and used to make lives better not lording it over others to keep them collared

Where are places I like visiting?
Schools, libraries, as well as workshops, and gardens and parks, if I'm not in a place of learning or keeping of knowledge then I can often be found in places that are either bustling with new things being created or quiet places where I can relax and read.

Where can you find my shrines?
Library of ages is perhaps my most common shrine but I have a number of smaller ones in schools and other places of learning such as workshops and anywhere those who seek knowledge are at. Many young kitsu have a small shrine with a candle and book of the knowledge they seek in their homes hopping for my blessing that their studies go well. Just like me they throw themselves in their work and loose track of time and many other things.

Why did I return?
Theris decided I had been cooped up for to long and stole my book.

Last edited:

Kitsusagi Staff

Grizzled Veteran
D
Mule Account
About my followers:
Orlaith is a very commonly followed Goddess as many will pray to her at some point in their lives. Those who are learning often pray to her to help them make wise chooses or have information come to them or even just to get better at the things they are working on.

Personal shrines often have a candle and book or some tome of knowledge of the ktisu’s field of study. Some kitsu favor an item they associate with knowledge personals to them such as a mining inspector may have blueprints or a hard hat. Many a young kitsu will have a school book on their shrine, and some hope knowledge will come to them in their sleep but studying hard is favored while being lazy and putting off studies is not by this Goddess.

Examples of Domains under Orlaith
Higher education, teaching, studying, invention, healing, smithing, history, thought, philosophy, alchemy, chemistry, science, theology, understanding, comprehension, facts, concepts, procedures, metacognition, judgement, intellect, instruction, education, information, illumination, trades, intuition, opinions, algebra, literature, economics, government, and much much more.

Last edited: