Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

[ORP] End of Summer Party

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
After doing her part, traveling through out the realm searching for buns to spread the news to. Sunshine returned to the place in the Meadowsweet where they had decided to throw their first party. She hoped the news would spread further then the rabbits she had spoken to, hoping that this would create some grand exciting new event.

A trend of sorts. Slowly things were coming together. Food, entertainment, and the grand company of other rabbits. Their group was small, but hopefully this would encourage others to join them later on.

"Hello!" She greeted as she returned where her friends had begun to set up things. Hollow logs for drums were scattered across the fields, along with a variety of food. She wondered if there would be enough.

Sunshine made her way towards each rabbit trying to see where everyone was with their preparations. Honestly she couldn't contain her excitement, as she was looking forward to the time when the party started. Well technically there was no start time now all that they needed to do was to wait till their first guest arrived.

wc: 184
twc 184
@OneWintersNite @Seimei @mewrose @bughnrahk @Absolutiones

bughnrahk

Grizzled Veteran
D

Paradise was in a titter. Summer's end was in full swing and he'd been lax in his preparations for the upcoming party. He had tales to tell and poetry to recite, but which ones? What would bring his crowd the greatest pleasure? He jittered as he tapped his paws in berry dye and reapplied some elegant touch-ups to his brightly painted coat, cutting gentle swathes through the prism of blues and greens to allow flashes of his creamy pelt to show through.

"... the sun shown on Hazelnut's hide... What's the next line?" Paradise rubbed his paws against his brow, eyes scrunched tight while he wracked his brain. "... Hazelnut's hide... as he raced across the blooming plains!"

Paradise nearly jumped out of his fur when Sunshine approached him. He brightened his smile for her. "My tongue just isn't cooperating this morning, oh, I'm so nervous!"

But excitement buzzed under his skin, too. A chance to meet new rabbits was fast approaching and Paradise loved fresh faces. Maybe some of these rabbits will have arrived from distant warrens! Imagine the stories they might tell that Paradise might be able to write new songs for. His heart thundered like a hummingbird's wings.

Confession hadn't attended the Circle's midsummer outing, but she'd heard about all the interesting rabbits Ritual, Ven, and Chant met during their escapade. Nothing excited her quite so much as the story of the excitable peach rabbit that boasted tales of a party on the last day of the season. As a mother, it was Confession's duty to leave the safety of the circle for the purpose of expanding it's numbers, and this party seemed like a fantastic opportunity to do so. With Ritual's blessing, she'd set out a few days before she was meant to arrive, to give her plenty of time to traverse the meadows.

The scent of new rabbits turned bright as fireflies when she made it to the grassy plains of Meadowsweet. She remembered this place in spring when the flowers were in full bloom, painting the landscape in a rich rainbow of colors. Now the colors seemed to come from a group of rabbits up ahead, all of whom sported magnificent eye-catching dyes.

Confession approached with quiet foot steps. "Hello? Am I at the right place? A rabbit named Sunshine informed my warren there was to be a party here?"

It certainly seemed like the right place, but Confession would hate to make a poor assumption!

wc: 410

@Zakiax @OneWintersNite @Seimei @mewrose @Absolutiones

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
Gama had been practicing her flips for weeks. She had yet to perform her tricks at a really event and she was sure she would be great but the nerves keeps creeping up on her. Sunshine had returned form her journey of inviting all the that would like to come to their party. Gama really hoped there would be a big turn out.

Hopping over to Sunshine, Gama asked "So how did it go?" She was eager to know how or even who might be coming to this party. They had spent lots of time in preparation for it and she had even lost sleep just to make sure her flips where the best they could be.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Bright Feathers was getting ready for his act. His song and dance routine. Moving over to the make shift instruments he tested them lightly thumping on the drums with a paw testing the sound that they would give. Yes, these would work.

His ears twitched as a soft pale looking bun approached asking if she was in the right place, mentioning Sunshine's name. Lifting his attention from his current task he hopped over to her to welcome her. "Yes," He replied to her question "You are in the right place."

He motioned a paw over towards Sunshine's whereabouts "Sunshine is over there finishing the preparations. But I can keep you company until the party starts. As you are our first guest!"

Bright Feathers gave her a warm smile wondering who else would join them for the festivities.

WC: 137
TWC: 132

@bughnrahk

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
"Well I sent the word out across the land, telling every rabbit I could meet about our party." She replied to Gama. "There were several who seemed interested in the festivities, but I wonder how many will actually show." She spoke her back paws bouncing excitedly. The seemingly forever smile still upon her face.

There was a pause though with Sunshine a pause was merely her just inhaling so she could speak again. "I do hope we got a lot of guests. I do want our first party to be a big hit so that those who do attend this time can tell everyone else about our parties."

As the thought about the parties getting bigger as time went on caused the peach dutch doe to become even more excited about the future of their parties. The fun times they could have together with all the new and interesting rabbits they could meet through them. She honestly could not wait to start.

wc: 162
twc: 483
@OneWintersNite