Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[OVER] Congrats DragonGirl1031 & belloblossom!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

November has ended and now winter is truly upon us. With the cold seasons here, it's nice to have a friend at your side to help keep you warm! The cats you're entering for have been best friends since they met when they were little, and have been travelling with one another for their entire lifetimes.

In this raffle, you'll be able to nominate yourself and another user for the opportunity to win the cats above! Simply fill out the form below, list a reason why you appreciate the user you're tagging in your post and consider yourself entered!

The Rules to Follow:
1. You may only post the form below once.
2. Anyone can be nominated, regardless of whether they're already a part of Cats of the Sun, so long as they can be tagged in the thread!
3. Repeat nominations are a-okay (if someone nominates Player X, a different user may also nominate Player X!)
4. Remember to include a reason to why you're thankful for your nominee.
5. The nominee will get first pick of the prizes, while the original poster will get second pick.

The Form to Post
Code:
[size=14][b][color=maroon]I,[i](your username here)[/i], nominate [color=green][u](their username here)[/u][/color] because... (reason why here)[/color][/b][/size]
The Raffle List:
1. Revel & subducting
2. AlicornPlayhouse & belloblossom
3. PeterPan_da144 & Revel
4. Nym & pyrrh
5. Absolutiones & Crystal Suicune
6. kovak & Azael
7. pyrrh & Blinded By Silence
8. belloblossom & DragonGirl1031
14. ...

Opens: December 3rd, 8am PST / 11am EST
Closes: December 8th, 12pm PST / 3pm EST

Last edited:
I,AlicornPlayhouse, nominate belloblossom because... Friends forever, obviously. If you're stuck with my trouble making I could at least nominate you for a cat! >:]

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
I,Absolutiones, nominate Crystal Suicune because... she always puts up with my shenanigans like an amazing sister. <3

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
I,belloblossom, nominate DragonGirl1031 because I appreciate how dependable they are for cat plots - and their patience with my schedule that keeps me from timely replies.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d8 8 8
1. Revel & subducting
2. AlicornPlayhouse & belloblossom
3. PeterPan_da144 & Revel
4. Nym & pyrrh
5. Absolutiones & Crystal Suicune
6. kovak & Azael
7. pyrrh & Blinded By Silence
8. belloblossom & DragonGirl1031

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
This concludes the raffle! Congrats to the winners! @DragonGirl1031 Let me know your preference list by quoting this post and I'll home your cat to you!

Stay tuned for the next contest everyone! There will be more chances to snag some pretty kitties in the near future!