Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[OVER] Congrats Revel, Natty, Bello & Sami!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Halloween is nearly upon us, dear friends! The time to celebrate black cats, eat too much candy and watch spooky movies!
And, of course, to win cats inspired by the spooky holiday spirit! Thus, without any further ado, I present to you, the stars of the show - the cats to be won!

This ghostly game will take the form of a raffle! Merely state your username and preference list for a ticket to enter. For a secondary ticket, tell me about a fun Halloween memory you have!

While we don't have any tricks to play on you, here are some rules to keep in mind:
1. Anyone can enter - staff, newbies and shop regulars alike!
2. These cats can either be loners or kittypets!
3. You can only win one prize from this raffle!

Opens: October 30th @ 7pm PST / 10pm EST
Closes: Nov. 1st @ 8am PST / 11pm EST

The List
1. Nym
2. Nym
3. PeterPan_da144
4. PeterPan_da144
5. pyrrh
6. pyrrh
7. AlicornPlayhouse
8. AlicornPlayhouse
9. belloblossom
10. belloblossom
11. kovak
12. kovak
13. Natty-chan
14. Natty-chan
15. Revel
16. Revel
17. Absolutiones
18. Absolutiones
19. Subducting
20. Subducting

Last edited:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Nym -- 2, 3, 1, and 4

Fun memory: My best Halloween was one I thought would be my worst prior! My parents decided it'd be safer to trick or treat in the mall, which bummed me out until I realized we would get 5x the amount of candy, plus no anxiety ringing a stranger's doorbell c;

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
PeterPan_da144 -- 1, 4, 3, 2

Fun memory: Can I say a collection of memories? Because my favorite part of Halloween was always pumpkin carving with my dad. He was a natural and incredibly talented, never really used that art talent except on pumpkins, but was always super patient with my brothers and I when it came to pumpkin carving and helping. Also, always hated the way pumpkin innards felt, but prided myself on the fact I'd pit all our pumpkins and my brothers threw hissy fits about having to do it xD which is how I ended up pitting all the pumpkins LOL

pyrrh

Long-Term Resident
D
Pyrrh (2, 4, 3, 1)

memory: in middle school we had a halloween sleepover where we trick or treated, then watched scary movies all night until we fell asleep finally at like 6am

AlicornPlayhouse - 2, 3, 1, 4

Memory - Over two years ago now my little brother dressed up as a realistic mail box, one of those blue ones, you know? He walked aorund town and got LOADS of candy, but better than that, he'd randomly sit down on the side of the street and let people walk past for a while. He'd be ran into, hit on the head, all so that a minute later he could jump at the least suspecting person. He made a lot of kids cry. He's also dressed up as a door, a coffin..

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
belloblossom
2, 3, 4, 1

Memory: When I was younger (think between 5 to 7) I told my mother that I wanted to be a pony with a blue mane and tail, and purple fur. My mom had NO idea what I wanted to be, but my sister came to the rescue and explained I meant that I wanted to be a My Little Pony. My sister (being the best) sewed me the costume, made of purple pants and a long sleeved shirt. She made me a horse cap to wear - which while I loved looking at, I hated wearing. I also, apparently, hated stuffing the yarn tail in my pants.

Long story short, when I was trick or treating, I got tired of the tail and the horse hat, so I ended up going around in my purple top/pants. To spare me the embarrassment of having to explain my normal day clothing costume to every well-meaning adult, my sister put a sign around my neck that read: I'm a little horse, of course! I was still able to get a big candy haul that year and I attribute a lot of it to my sister. x3

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
kovak - 1 4 2 3

fave memory was probably in college where I got to meet my faves - I was into pennywise + Michael + jason + jigsaw + more and ended up getting pics with them all!

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Natty-chan: 4, 1, 3, 2

Fun memory. One Halloween when I was younger and my mom was taking me trick or treating because my dad worked at night, we were walking up the street. We were walking by a house that had a graveyard display in their yard, unknowing that there was actually someone in one of the graves. Well, when we passed it, the person that was there quickly sat up screaming and my mom went running across the street while I was generally surprised, but not scared.

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Revel: 4, 1, 3, 2

Fave halloween memory: the one time my eldest convinced me to dress our dog up and bring him with us, he had little devil wings and a devil horns head band that i sewed some elastic to, to keep it on Logans head, my son was dressed as a wizard, he would walk the dog up to the houses and make him sit while they waited, lots of people just loved him for it, was cute and the best feeling, Logan loved the attention from little kids the most while my son just enjoyed the candy XD

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
1, 4, 3, 2

Memory: For halloween weekend at my campgrounds, it was our tradition to set up a haunted screen room. My dad would always wear this big skull warrior/reaper type costume. I always found it hilarious how many people, adults included, would just outright refuse to go in even though my dad would just sit in a chair with the candy bowl. xD

Subducting

Long-Term Resident
D
Subducting - 3 4 2 1

fun memory: hosted a Halloween party in uni but as we were getting dressed the shoddy tap in my bathroom came off in my hand and water sprayed absolutely everywhere. Chaos ensued. My friend had to leave the room because I was stressed but she couldn’t stop laughing. I split my sides thinking about it to this day.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
First Winner: Revel - 4

1. Nym
2. Nym
3. PeterPan_da144
4. PeterPan_da144
5. pyrrh
6. pyrrh
7. AlicornPlayhouse
8. AlicornPlayhouse
9. belloblossom
10. belloblossom
11. kovak
12. kovak
13. Natty-chan
14. Natty-chan
15. Revel
16. Revel
17. Absolutiones
18. Absolutiones
19. Subducting
20. Subducting

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 18
Res: 13
Second Winner: Natty-chan - 1

1. Nym
2. Nym
3. PeterPan_da144
4. PeterPan_da144
5. pyrrh
6. pyrrh
7. AlicornPlayhouse
8. AlicornPlayhouse
9. belloblossom
10. belloblossom
11. kovak
12. kovak
13. Natty-chan
14. Natty-chan
15. Absolutiones
16. Absolutiones
17. Subducting
18. Subducting

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Max: 16
Res: 9
Third Winner: belloblossom - 2

1. Nym
2. Nym
3. PeterPan_da144
4. PeterPan_da144
5. pyrrh
6. pyrrh
7. AlicornPlayhouse
8. AlicornPlayhouse
9. belloblossom
10. belloblossom
11. kovak
12. kovak
13. Absolutiones
14. Absolutiones
15. Subducting
16. Subducting

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Number Generated:
Max: 14
Res: 4
Final Winner: PeterPan_da144 - 3

1. Nym
2. Nym
3. PeterPan_da144
4. PeterPan_da144
5. pyrrh
6. pyrrh
7. AlicornPlayhouse
8. AlicornPlayhouse
9. kovak
10. kovak
11. Absolutiones
12. Absolutiones
13. Subducting
14. Subducting

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Congratulations to our raffle winners - I hope you had a happy spooky holiday!

@Revel - Congrats on your new feline friend! You may take them to the certing thread to be certed as a loner or a kittypet!

@Natty-chan - Congrats on your new feline friend! You may take them to the certing thread to be certed as a loner or a kittypet!

@belloblossom - Congrats on your new feline friend! You may take them to the certing thread to be certed as a loner or a kittypet!

@PeterPan_da144 - Congrats on your new feline friend! You may take them to the certing thread to be certed as a loner or a kittypet!