Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[OVER] Once Upon A Time... Congrats, PeterPan_da144!

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D

Watch hails from a far-off place. He brings with him strange names and a plethora of stories to share with his mate and his clan. Petalfrost wishes to continue his naming traditions with their first litter of kits. But it's not just their names they will be inheriting. A love of stories is something that runs strong in both lines and, being a core aspect of LostClan life, it's important that their kits learn the trade as well!

This is a judged contest that requires two things;
1) A Name - Watch's true name is He Who Watches, his mother was named She Who Waits. Their siblings will be He Who Hunts and She Who Walks First! However, they will be certed under their nicknames, as Watch is. Siblings are Hunter and Walker!
2) A Story - Tell a story in 500 words or less told by the perspective of the kit! Have the kit narrate a story to their siblings, their parents, or whoever you like!

This thread will close on 2/25 @10PM EST and a winner will be decided soon after!
What do you win? This kit, of course!

Code:
[b]username:[/b] your username here
[b]cat name:[/b] remember the naming theme!
[b]story:[/b] tell a story in 500 words or less told by the perspective of the kit!

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
username: PeterPan_da144
cat name: He Who Sings (Sing or Singer?)
story: He Who Sings was excited. He was going to tell his first story!

He Who Sings scrambled onto the stump to speak.

"I have a story to share!" he called out, paws tippy tapping excitedly.

"I got to go out of the camp today!" His chest puffed up proudly, though instead of awe like he might see from younger kits, he was greeted with a purr of amusement. It didn't stop him, though.

"You'll never guess what I did! I saw and smelled and heard so many new things, and I followed one weird squeaking noise to see what it was." He crouched a little and started to make snuffling and squeaking noises, very similar to those that a cat would hear a squirrel make. He Who Sings had been imitating noises since he could properly hear. His tail fluffed up as he scuttled around on the stump.

"I found it in a bush! A gray furry creature bigger than me! It had a long bushy tail and big black eyes." He tried to mimic the eyes, his own bulging out as wide as he could get them. "Mama said it's a squirrel!" He grinned wide. "It was moving around like this," Singer said, scuffling around again, pawing at the trunk as if he was trying to dig something up.

"It didn't hear me, though! Or see or smell. I practically stepped on its tail before it finally noticed! I sent it running towards a tree nearby, but mama caught it!" He danced around on the stump. "I helped bring fresh kill home today!"

Last edited: