[Pandora's Realm]

ShadowBracer

Station Visitor
D

Have you heard the lore of opening pandora's box?
In mythology According to Hesiod, when Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus, the king of the gods, took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Prometheus' brother Epimetheus. Pandora opened a jar left in his care containing sickness, death and many other unspecified evils which were then released into the world.
To counter the evils of the world Pandora was gifted a special box the contents were that of which contained life. There was a whole magical Realm with all sorts of Mythological creatures upon opening of pandora's box you instantly are transported into the castle!

Group | Discord | Stream

Last edited:

ShadowBracer

Station Visitor
D

03/23/2020 - Thread Created
  1. Follow Basilisk Stew TOS at all times
  2. Do not Copy, Steal, Alter, or Mimic any of the graphics used in this shop. This includes user made content. You may place the creatures of Pandora's Realm you own in your signature, in banners, etc as long as you do not alter the lines.
  3. All trades must be sent within 24 hours of request and acceptance. Failure to do so may lose you your slot in breedings, customs, games that require payment, or RLC.

Last edited:

ShadowBracer

Station Visitor
D

How rare is each species?
Each species is made based on a rarity system - the more stars one has, the rarer it is! The current rankings can be seen here:

Falcons - ★★
Reindeer - ★★★
Hybrids - ★★★★

Are you going to make new species?
There will be future species you never know what kind of creatures lurk in Pandora's Realm!

Do you do customs?
I will randomly open customs and keep the slots open for a limited time - to be notified of any news, be sure to watch the thread!

The species I want doesn't have the body feature I need. Can you draw it on?
For a small additional fee I can add features to the bases. Again, the price will vary based on how large the addition is.

Adolescent Stage [Small extra (additional eyes, horns, teeth, scars, etc)] - +15 c
Adult Stage [Medium extra (Scarves, additional limbs, etc)] - +30 c
Growing [Large extras (wings, tails, etc)] - +50 c

Available to ClaimLocation

Last edited:

ShadowBracer

Station Visitor
D

Each Element inside Pandora's Realm has inhabitants specific to their corresponding element.
As an example a Water Elemental fox would live in the Northwest Region by the tropical beaches.
The Fire Elemental Foxes Reside in the volcanic region of the map, while Falcons Inhabit The Mountain are between
the windy plains, and the tropical beaches. The reindeer live in the forest to the snow covered mountain range.
As creatures begin to appear and start adventuring more features will be explained.

Map was created by a user, who I forgot the username from, but this was back when I played on gaiaonline.

Last edited: