Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[PATROL] A Sweet Outing (Sweetfang/Skysong)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 1 1
Number Rolled: 1. Hunting Encounter (roll 1d20 - on a 10 or higher you successfully catch your prey!)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 19 19

(Sweetfang is fated to catch her prey!)

Sweetfang had established herself pretty early in the Clan as a she-cat who wanted to prove herself to the leadership roles of the Clan and with help from her mentor Darkrose, she'd completed her training and excelled especially when it came to hunting ground prey. Of course, with StoneClan being next to a river and knowing that many cats in the Clan knew how to fish effectively, her ground prey wasn't as exciting, but she enjoyed knowing that she could still provide for the Clan... and it kept her mind off of her brother, Reeses. He was supposed to have followed her into the woods, she had been expecting him to join the Clan with her, but when she'd taken off from their Twoleg den, she'd never heard from him again.

She'd gone back to the Twolegplace once, only to find that he no longer lived there and now... Now she spent her days worrying that something had happened to him. What if he'd followed her into the wild, but gotten hurt - what if he was dead? Attacked by a coyote and left out for the crows - and she would never see him again, not even in SunClan, where all the Clan cats went after they died, to live warmly and happily? Where did kittypets or loners go when they died?

Her heart would always tighten and her stomach would twist and while she loved her mate, Splitnose, she couldn't keep going to him with her worries. There wasn't anything that anyone could do about it, so she may as well spend her time repressing her worries and hunting to fill the bellies of her new family, rather than worrying about her old one.

So, when she thought about it that afternoon, the sun high in the sky, she had strode out of the warriors den and had every intention to go linger by the TreeClan border, where mice and squirrels tended to roam. Squirrels, she guessed, hated TreeClan territory. She was half way across the camp clearing when she looked up just in time to skid to a halt hairs away from ramming into Skysong, the Clan's deputy.

"Oh, Skysong! I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" She mewed. Looking up into the pale eyes of the deputy, she recalled Badgerclaw telling her about what a good fisher-cat Skysong was and on an impulse, or perhaps a hidden desire to not be alone in her despair over her brother, she asked. "Skysong, if you're not doing anything right now, would you like to go fishing with me? I hear you're the best in the Clan and I'd love to get some pointers if you could spare them." She asked, round-eyed and eager, but trying to keep the desperation from her mew.
@Blinded By Silence

Last edited: