Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

Pop Up Party Buns Plotting

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
So a group of friends with no home going from place to place throwing pop up parties and exploring the world together.

These two are my two for this idea.

Sunshine is a bun who always seems to be happy. Her part of the parties is to go around spreading the news that a party will be beginning shortly. Mainly she is part of the advertising/recruitment crew of this group.

Bright Feathers is quite the eccentric bun. He loves to sing and dance more or less he has become the entertainment for these parties.

I have a few more buns i wish to give away to people who are interested in this idea and help it develop more. This is not a warren as they have no set home or territory, and members can come and go as they please

So what we really need to discuss is where they plan to have these parties. What they all do/offer for the parties. When do the parties take place ect. Any ideas are up for discussion to get this group moving.​

Last edited:

OneWintersNite

Resident
D
Oh yes thank you so much. So I am still learning the areas a lot but I am full of ideas (wheatear we can use them is another story lol).

I think one fun idea for entertainment would be gymnastic tricks; jumping and flipping. Another idea that would be cool could be weather dancing for the season change.

Idk just a couple of quick ideas I had when you mentioned this great idea.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Doing tricks is a good idea.

Not sure how the weather dancing would fit in since this idea is more focused around buns just having fun and letting loose. Unless it went with like a song/dance choreography. More or less pushing for Bright Feathers to make a 'boy' band type group for his entertainment with singing and dancing ect. Maybe some buns with wooden drums or other naturally made instruments.

bughnrahk

Grizzled Veteran
D
I don't know that he'd be a permanent member because I would like him to join a warren eventually, but this sounds like it's right up Paradise's alley. He'd love to sing and do poetry readings, but is also a great shoulder to lean on for anyone who needs to talk about their woes. A good cuddle bunny for when the party winds down!

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I don't know that he'd be a permanent member because I would like him to join a warren eventually, but this sounds like it's right up Paradise's alley. He'd love to sing and do poetry readings, but is also a great shoulder to lean on for anyone who needs to talk about their woes. A good cuddle bunny for when the party winds down!
Event partial members are welcome Since this idea won't become an official group buns are free to go where ever they please. If he wants to join in for a party then leave all is good with that. Or if he wants to travel with them until he finds his warren that is all good too. I would like the parties to travel to warrens that allow visitors so maybe he can find his permanent place that way later on.

I honestly just want to plot/form groups with my two party buns who will prob constantly be doing this and have the option of other buns joining in when they can.

bughnrahk

Grizzled Veteran
D
Event partial members are welcome Since this idea won't become an official group buns are free to go where ever they please. If he wants to join in for a party then leave all is good with that. Or if he wants to travel with them until he finds his warren that is all good too. I would like the parties to travel to warrens that allow visitors so maybe he can find his permanent place that way later on.

I honestly just want to plot/form groups with my two party buns who will prob constantly be doing this and have the option of other buns joining in when they can.
YES! I love that idea. ; 3; Paradise as a long-term member until they troupe entertains a warren that just just can't leave. That sounds like a ton of fun to me!

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
my bun seems like a comedian. jokes, being silly, horrible puns. just need a name that fits my bird theme.

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Aw thank you so much he's adorable! ToT

Yeah I was thinking that! Comedy makes the most sense I think since it makes people happy.

mewrose

Veteran
D
I feel like if there's a party, there has to be food. I don't expect any buns would know anything about food preparation, but maybe there could be a bun specializing in gathering tasty things? Or even one with a keen nose for finding fermented fruit. If these buns are going to be traveling all the time, they wouldn't be able to store food somewhere, so anything they serve would have to be gathered around wherever the party will be.

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I feel like if there's a party, there has to be food. I don't expect any buns would know anything about food preparation, but maybe there could be a bun specializing in gathering tasty things? Or even one with a keen nose for finding fermented fruit. If these buns are going to be traveling all the time, they wouldn't be able to store food somewhere, so anything they serve would have to be gathered around wherever the party will be.
Of course food is def a necessity. Have this fruit hat bun whos to be incharge of that