Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[FIN] A desert flower blooms (Tanith and Shazhad) *Not for activity points

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
This is a private Rp for Tanith and Shazhad
The Rp was originally written for their TLN form but then the shop closed down. This is to keep track and build on their story.

Last edited:

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Shazhad wandered –It seemed as he was always wondering. It seemed that Shazhad was always wondering- which was a rather lonely thought. Still, if Shazhad returned home he would be expected to lead his tribe the Armantes.

Being chieftain would be an honor and would be what his father expected. After all, Shazhad had been groomed since a kit to uphold the values and traditions of the tribe. However, his cousin had always enviously looked at Shazhad position and his cousin would do a decent job if chosen. Perhaps if Shazhad stayed away his cousin would be named in his place and the tribe would be saved from strife and overzealous ambition.

Shazhad squinted his eyes and could barely make out the dunes on the other side of the desert if he crossed them and continued on it would probably take him a month of traveling if he wanted to return. But now was not the time to return. He had emotional ties outside the tribe and questions that remained unanswered.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Tanith was on a journey again or well maybe more of a break? Either way she wasn't staying where she had been for many months and was again roaming like she had been before something had made her to decided to stay in one place. She knew she should still be there but in honesty she needed a break and hopped to stumble a crossed something.

She didn't have anything in particular she hoped to find but she was sure anything would be nice. Her powers was a low buzz in the back of her mind a trick she had picked up from staying in the same area. She knew she would find something out in the sands but what she didn't know. At that thought it excited and frightened her.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D

The sun beat down on the desert and the sand warmed Shazhad paws. His tongue was feeling a bit dry as the hours passed on and the temperature started to rise. Shazhad kept his eyes open for plant life that while rare was not unheard of in this desert. After a while Shazhad made out a shrub-like plant that’s root would contain some water. He dug furiously using his strong front paws in a skillful manner that had been taught to him as a young kit by his uncle. Soon he unearthed the thick root and bit down in a forceful manner. Soon his mouth filled with the stored water within the root and he sighed in contentment.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D

Tanith had been lost in thought as she walked. She didn't completely have to pay attention to where she was going because she had this sense of knowing and let that be her guide. Though what pulled her out of her thoughts was something found its way between her toes and felt funny. She stopped moving and looked down. It was small little rocks.... sand, she had stumbled upon an area with sand. She quickly glanced up and noticed all around her was sand. A desert... she had blindly wandered into a desert. She let out and exhilarated sound of frustration. "Great just great," she said to herself. She wasn't prepared to be in a desert in fact she hadn't ever really been in one before.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Shazhad murmured a prayer to the heavens for thanks for the water. Life was hard for the desert but Shazhad had never had a soft life and his travels left him well trained in survival techniques. Now that his belly was filled with life-giving water-shazhad thoughts turned in another direction. Now that he had regained his strength the next logical step was filling his stomach. Shazhad headed south towards the end of the desert. Plants and animals were more abundant in the southern regions. Perhaps with some luck and patience he could catch a small bird or mammal-if fate allowed.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Tanith picked up her pace traveling a bit faster in the direction she was headed which she could only guess where that was. There was sand all around her. She was more of a forest/ edge of a desert dwelling noodle not a complete desert one.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D

As Shazhad came toward the borderland he noticed a noodle with a purple complexion. His tail wagged back in forth as he made out the features of a familiar noodle. He had been thinking of Tanith who in some ways seemed very familiar-like he’d known her for a very long time. Shazhad mused that most likely he felt safe and at ease with Tanith because in many ways they were similar. Both of them presently had no permanent home but continuously traveled. Perhaps their lack of roots caused them to be companions of sorts.

Shazhad was about to call out to Tanith before he realized she had a dazed look on her face. He found it rather cute and amusing and figured she had most likely stumbled unaware into the desert. It was dangerous to venture onto the sand if you lacked the proper survival skills. However, she was close enough to the border that even if he hadn’t found her she would have been able to safely venture out.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Tanith let out a huff of air blowing her bangs out of her face. Her mind was racing with thoughts as she gave a quick glance around her. Still not seeing anything that looked remotely familiar she began to walk in a slow small circle. As she made her circle something not to far off caught her eye. But what was it? There in the distance was a red male and not just any red male but probably one of her most favorite red males. Her eyes traveled his form confirming what her mind had been thinking. There stood Shazard watching her with an amused glint in his eye.

She opened her mouth to say something but paused nothing came out so she closed it again. Letting out a sigh she tried it again, "Shazard is that you? What are you doing all the way out here?" Her heart and mind were having a war with each other. She wanted to be excited to see him but didn't want to get her hopes up. They both traveled and from what she had gathered from him and her glimpses he had big responsibilities. But she enjoyed his company greatly and just how he was. All the thoughts and and glimpses was making her dizzy as she remembered their first meeting.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Shazhad earls twitched as he heard Tanith speak. It seemed like such a long time since he had last heard her lyrical voice. He closed his eyes for a minute and silently savored her words.

It had been so long since he had last met another noodle much less ones whose company he enjoyed immensely. Shazhad let the pitch of her musical words give him a little caress as her words first came to him.

His legs powerfully gained ground as he came closer to her. He stopped for a second and simply enjoyed the presence of another noddle. Shazhad was beginning to realize that he had missed the company of others. In fact, he had become starved for the company of others.

Shazhad looked at Tanith in a bashful manner not wanting to admit his reason but feeling comfortable enough with the female to share the truth. “I was feeling a little homesick for my birthplace. This desert in the closet I’m willing to go-to go further would just lead to temptations best resisted.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Tanith stood there and waited as the powerful male quickly covered the distance between them. Her body shivered at the thought of the strength in his muscles and she knew very well for a fact how hard he worked to get to where he was at today and she certainly appreciated that fact for both of the obvious reasons not that she would say so allowed.

She gave him a breath taking smile and even looked him in the eyes with confidence though she didn't keep the gaze for long. Her training had helped immensely but she didn't trust it just yet to keep someone's gaze. Her smile slipped from a happy one to a sad understanding one. She stepped forward and gently brushed her head against his neck. "I see so we yet again meet up with the same sort of thoughts in mind like last time though this one is a bit different I understand all the same." She glanced back at him, "Would it be so bad to go back now if you are feeling this way? I am sure you have almost completed what you have set out to do." She moved her paw so it was touching his leg in a comforting manner.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D

Shazhad gazed at Tanith and tried to put his thoughts into words. I don’t know if I can ever complete what I set out to do. The journey wasn’t one set with a specific goal but perhaps a journey to remind myself of the past and what boundaries I should set for myself in the future. “ Shazhad shook his head sadly. “ I need to learn to let go and move on with my life. After all, I have built myself a new life in this land and I have many joys in my life that bring me much happiness. “ Shazhad smiled warmly at Tanith.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Tanith stood there listening to what he was saying very carefully. She studied his body language and his tone of voice. "Well there is a point in time when one most look at the past and let go and step into the future with open arms. No strings holding back that is then when one will find something that will change their life for the better you know?" she asked him with a smile

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Shazhad smiled as he pondered on Tanith's words. “Well, I certainly have ties to hold me back. My offspring might now be adults but I look forward to watching them find their life partners. Soon they will have romances of their own and have their own kits. It’s good to have roots and to not be alone. “ Shazhad hanged his head low. “It would break my heart not to see my offspring. I also have those I want to protect and I wish not to be parted from.” Shazhad said wistfully as he boldly stared into Tanith’s eyes.

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Tanith's tailed curled in between her legs and wrapped around one of her hind legs. Her voice was soft and quite like, "Yes your children are lovely and I am certain they will fine lovely mate to complete them." Her gaze had been off to the side and on the ground as she spoke. Which was normal with most because she feared of hurting others with her eyes but this time she was using it more of an excuse not to really look at him for she didn't know what her eyes would tell him. She imagined he wanted to protect his children's mother. She didn't know much of the other noodle but from what she did she wasn't much of a fighter and could use someone to protect her.

Before she knew what was happening Shazhad snagged her gaze. How did she know before really knowing? Well that one was simple enough. Her ring let out a chime and started glowing. She could feel the warm magic that had been placed on it come to life and move around the ring and her body like some serpent. The ring had activated alerting her that she was now looking directly into his eyes and she wasn't blocking her magic the ring was. Her breath caught. She was looking into his eyes, his rich hazel eyes for the first time ever.