Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] A night beneath the stars. (Painted Earth X Rose Rain)

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Rose had been working hard the last few months, show after show and competition after competition. she grew tired of the spotlight and the loud noises of the bustling world. With a sigh she walked slowly down the path way to her home. and began to gather some supplies. she wanted to go camping, she hadn't done so in such a long time and she longed for the smell of fresh earth and natures sounds rather than the sounds of construction for the ever growing world. with a shift and a zip she shifted her camping bag on to her back and pulled the belt latching it on.

Upon double checking her supplies, food, tent tools for collecting and rope. the works, anything a survivalist would need for a a few nights out in the forest. and once all that was done she began to make her way out the door, she hitched a ride to the edge of the forest and began hiking up in to the forest. she had an idea of where to set up camp for the night, it was deep in a forest beneath a canopy of trees , from there she can get too and from a lake or river within a good time frame. Rose rain took a deep breath, the smell of fine, wild flowers and earth filled her lungs, she smiled for the first time in weeks.

After a while of trekking threw the forest she finally arrived at the canopy of trees, she unlatched her supplies from her back and took a seat down beginning to unpack and set up with a few taps of her hoof she anchored
the tent to the ground and made sure that it was stable enough to sleep in, it wasn't much but she didn't like all those more modern tents, she preferred a willow bell tent, it felt much more natural especially when she built it her self, after doing this she sat down and began to enjoy the sound of nature, just taking a moment to herself after all the hard work setting up, she closed her eyes and flopped back on her cot "finally," she said with a tired breath, as the birds echoed in her ears.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
A gentle breeze rustled the trees, and the two Pixie Dragons who lived amongst the treetops set out to work. Their day was just beginning as the sun rose. Today, they had their jobs planned out. The two of them worked on a nearby tea plantation in exchange for tea and a safe place to farm their crops, but they had a tendency to alternate when they worked there. Marbled Mountain worked one day, then Painted Earth the next, and so on. The two cousins would go in together if they had any big projects that needed doing. Today was Marbled's turn at the plantation, while Painted was to tend to a few things around the tree house, as well as hunting.

He had long since hunted and caught food, cleaned it, and was currently cooking it. A soft hum emanated from him as he moved through the large tree house, before fluttering out the large window and across to another house. There were several in the thick canopy of trees, all connected by bridges on the off chance ponies came to visit. Mostly those would be plantation workers they had made friends with, a majority of whom were Suli and did not have a proper way to get up without using one of their ladders, which were hidden very well amongst the mossy tree trunks.

Something caught Painted's ear, however. Something he hadn't heard before. It sounded as if there was another pony in the woods. Cautiously, Painted floated through the trees, tail twitching. He gently pushed branches aside, not making a sound, before finding where the voice came from. Settling onto a branch over the pony, he tilted his head as he looked down. "We don't get many travelers out this way. You aren't lost, are you?"

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
she had just about drifted fully asleep as she laid beneath the tent she had set up. her eyes heavy and longing for the rest that beckoned her, with the sounds of nature and the delightful lack of the bustling city sounds, it was even stronger than at home, but as soon as she drifted she found her self joining the waking world again, a voice ringing out in to the echo of the forest, she shifted from her cot with a slight stretch putting herself back on her hoofs as she trotted out of the tent and gazed up to the canopy above , another pony? out here? she was curious though not unlikely when she looked up she saw what she was completely oblivious to before a tree house, it was magnificent in her eyes, she would be nearly spaced out if it where not for the pony's voice snapping her back to reality " a.. oh no sorry I don't Im just camping." she called out coming further out in to view as her head tilted to the side taking a look to see if she could see the pony, it was difficult but she finally spotted them they where almost blended in to the tree " I'm sorry about this i didn't know anyone lived here" she said feeling a bit embarrassed she had not noticed the house before

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Painted Earth watched the pony as they emerged from their tent. They were rather fetching, a pretty natural colored pelt. It would blend in with trees and bushes in the fall, much like his did, though his wings did help him to blend in during spring and summer. "It is quite all right," he said gently, before pushing himself up from his sitting position on the branch.

Large Pixie wings lifted him up, then slowly lowered him down, until his claws could feel the earth beneath him. He tucked his wings in and ducked his head in greeting, his mop of hair hiding his eyes. "I apologize for disturbing you. Like I said, I'm not used to many ponies coming out this way. Generally, when any pony is nearby, they are here for the tea plantation that my cousin and I work on." He shifted slightly as he looked over the other pony.

@-Ghastly Demise-