Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Beauty Meets The Beast (Sea Dreamer & Bones in the Water)

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
A light blue to white hued mare with a mane of light blue and white and a single cascading braid from the top of her head to the ground. At one look you could tell she was a pony who enjoyed the sea and the beaches. She was grace and elegance all in one and she was out for a leisure walk, the weather was nice for a walk about. It wasn't too cold and it wasn't too hot, it was a very seasonal temperature day. It was midday and she figured a nice walk would clear her head and it would give her a chance to explore about and familiarize herself with her surroundings. She didn't have very many chances to truly enjoy the environment.

She hummed to herself lightly as she strolled the streets greeting the any ponies she passed by on her walk, perhaps she would go to a cute little boutique and buy herself something nice, or she could just window shop until she found something she liked, both were good choices. Her teal eyes scanned the surrounding area, it seemed like peaceful place to be and nothing seemed to super chaotic, or was it?

@Nym

Last edited:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Bones in the Water lingered behind his current crew, teeth working away at the edges of jerky he had bought from the corner store earlier. He was uncomfortable, which wasn't a new feeling these days by far. He had been sent with a group of five other members to check the border of their territory, but he certainly didn't feel like a true member of the current expedition. There was malice in the air, trailing after the others like a thick smog that he found himself trying to dodge with each step. Something felt wrong, and Bones wasn't one to ignore his gut.

Not after last week.

"We should head back," he called, jerking his head towards the direction they had come. The group laughed hollowly, none sparing him a glance.

Shit.

"Can you relax, Bones? You've been wound up tight since the last run."
"Yeah, it's really ruining the mood."

Yeah, he bet it did.

"You mean after you punched a kid for not calling you sir?" Bones spat back, bristling as the larger pegasus leading the group jerked back and descended upon Bones, glowering back at him.

"Kid deserved it. I'm gettin' real tired of the youth around here forgettin' who owns the place. Why? You got somethin' to say?" The pegasus reeked of animosity despite the smile masking their face, warping into a twisted glee when Bones diverted his gaze. No, you know what? He was sick and tired of this shit, actually. Bones snapped his gaze back up to the leader, opening his mouth to spit his own venom when-

"Hey, boss! Look what we got here!" The attention of Bones and the pegasus swiftly flicked to address the pointed hoof of the smaller ryujin in the group, landing on....

Shit.

A pretty unicorn came into view, standing out in the small crowd she had found herself in. Bones jerked his head to the group, knowing instantly where this was going. Damn it!

"We really should head ba-"
"No way, that pony is totally loaded. Look at them! Uni has better jewelry than my ma, and you know the stash she has. Think it'd sell for a pretty bit?"

Bones froze as the group wandered directly to the unicorn, taking a moment to heave a slow sigh. When had the gang started to escalate to harassing civilians? Were they petty thieves now? The old boss wouldn't ever have stood for such a thing, would he? No, definitely not.

"Hey there! How are ya?" Called the pegasus as they closed the distance between them and the unicorn, grinning ear to ear.
"I was wonderin' if you could give me some advice? That headpiece looks awfully nice, and my ma's birthday is comin' up. Where'd you get it?"

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Sea Dreamer stopped in her tracks as she was approached by a pegasus, she took a couple of steps back to maintain a safe distance from the pegasus, she didn't know this pegasus and she also didn't know that there were gangs roaming about. She was starting to rethink coming out for a leisure walk by herself, but she steeled herself and spoke up "Why would I offer a complete stranger advice on what to get their own mother, you should be able to figure that out on your own, instead of harassing a civilian who did nothing to you" she said standing her ground.

Where she got all her pieces of jewellery was not of his concern, if he wanted to get something for his own mother he would already know what to get her since it's his own mother instead of asking for advice from a completely random person.

@Nym