Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[ PRP ] Celestia & Larkspur "Mysterious Doctor: Chance Meeting"

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D

As Celestia wakes up on her beloved home on Slippery Mountains before the sun comes up she excitedly starts to pack her satchel with provisions for her long journey towards Falls Harvest.
When packing her bag she reminds herself to bring extra bottles, an extra sketch pad and pencils but most importantly to brring food for the long journey ahead as last time she went on a long journey she packed everything but food.

When Celestia double checks that she has everything she starts her journey.

As this is her first time heading to Falls Harvest Celestia kept stopping as she had discovered so many different herbs as from around her village, she giddily squealing everytime a new discovery.

Not knowing how deep into Falls Harvest she was in as she was too busy being excited about her new discoveries her stomach started growling notififying her that it was time to eat, as Celestia found a nice spot that had a rock pool with mossy rocks and soft grass she decided to sit here for lunch scooping some fresh water to drink.

Last edited:
He wondered aimlessly his mind full of formulas and concoctions for an antidote he had been working on for many years. He could not leave home to return to his darling flower until he succeeded in at least advancing his research a bit further his claws rhythmic tapped on the hardwood floor of his office lost deep in his own mind he pushed his mask up over his head and stared at the plants that bordered his office, all kinds , many not to be trifled with by common pony folk, but him he dared to push the boundary " useless, useless... USELESS." he was rather tired and angry all he could do was think of her, he had to get work done but he couldn't do it on his own, many social bridges had burned since fall, he sighed loudly and put his bask back down over his muzzle and pushed one the door with his tail " why do I bother." he knew exactly why he bothered with all this-

his mind trailed off as he garbed a basket on his way out, it pained him that he had to spend most of his time gathering as to studying his ingredients and furthering his progress, but without the herbs he needed what more could he do? he began his decent in to the shadows, his body slowly vanishing as he vanished in to the ground it took a moment before the shadows read his mind, bringing him forth to the central of the whispering willows. he knew he couldn't or at least shouldn't stay long. knowing a protective ghoulie and a deadly alicorn lived here. he began his tread threw the waters making sure he didnt stare in to anything golden ornge, than he began to gather native plants within the area, any normal pony would have been swallowed by the depths of the swamp, but luckly to his ghoulie jeans he was quite large. his eyes shimmered and glowed within the darkness of the swamp. tho light shown threw the shadows engulfed the floor , light being swallowed by the willow trees. " now where, where could it be" he wondered as he began to pu.l himself on to the banks of the swamp paying no mind to the stuff around him his body nearely commoed by the murky waters sluge across his fur. his tail was bright and lively behidn him as it was all any pny could see if they where to gaze upon him, his tail looked like a normal plant.

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
As Celestia finished her lunch she packed up her food, had anothr sip of the fresh cool water from the rock pools and decided to take out the herbs she had collected on her journey so far and sketch them into her journal, several hours had past and she took out her water bottle and filled it with fresh water for when she continued her journey into Falls Harvest. Celestia decided to investigate her surroundings a little bit more and thats when she found the most strange plant she had ever seen, it was the brightest plant ever!!. "i must get a sample of this and show mother and father she thought" she then dropped her satchel to start getting the things she needed to start extracted the strange plant before her.

@-Ghastly Demise-

Last edited:
as she drew closer she could see that it was more than just some normal plant, it was alive, was it a nom-nom? perhaps a chomp chomp as it was much larger, it snarled and snapped in her direction before she could get much closer, it almost seemed like it would eat her, but then a voice came from behind the monstrous tail " whats all this ruckus, why do you snap " he called out having not heard much as he turned to stare down at the small pony, as he was at least 2 feet taller taller than her at least" who pray tell are you small thing" he asked a glare in his eye as he didn't seem to pleased seeing her kit he deducted that she was here for the same reason as him. " child i am no plant that you can harvest find something else to clip" he said as he returned to his work digging in the muck o f the swamp looking for what he needed his tail growling at her more but it did not try to bite her again, paying her no mind but the ghoulie sighed irritated " not here either" as he began to walk past her and out of the swampy water.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia jumped at the voice and took a step back nearly falling into the water as she stared up at the towering giant before her. Celestia stammered "i-i um my name is Celestia a-a-are you a giant sir? i-i-am sorry if i disturbed you sir i thought it she pointed to whatever was snarling at her was a pretty flower".
"Waait"....she managed to get out "what are you looking for?, maybe i can be of assistant"? Celestia replied.

@-Ghastly Demise-