Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Enter the head shop (Dahlia and Fae)

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
The crisp fall air was gentle to her body. Her current head was on the counter of the store on a pillow. All around the shop was a number of display heads with prices. Tea pots, plates, paint supplies and of course what she was known best for taxidermist heads. She had beetles that cleaned them up and she had several more natural or bleached looking skulls. None belonged to a Dullahan of course except her current head in the shop. Hers was her ancestors head which was highly respected and venerated in her family. It told other members of her family she was a first born and inhered her family's fortune. Her body stepped back in after flipping the sign to open for the shop. Divine Heads was open for the day. She wondered how others might take her shop opening up in lands not held by Dullahan for long this was a frontier branch after all. Her body headed behind the counter to wait after all it was early in the day yet.

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
🐾"When it hurts to look back, and your scared to look ahead,

Sunset Fae had wandered far and wide. She had gotten board up in her snowy mountains. People knew of her pranks and were figuring out how to avoid them which for her meant no fun. It wasn't that she did anything mean or cruel. Just your typical childish pranks. As she wandered around viewing the different shops and ponies she thought to try and find another place to set up new pranks.

@Reoakee

you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there."🐾

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
“Greetings and Salutations. Welcome to Divine Heads.” Her voice seemed to come form no where in particular but given the cushion her skull was sitting on on the nice velvety cushion it was pretty clear it was the center point you would look at when you first walked into the shop. Her flower decorations were on the cushion as well. A few new ponies wandered in from the outside. Most weren’t dullahans which was fine after all the heads could still be used for their normal purpose if the pony wanted to but she wished she could see a few more dullahans in the entry.

@Lisaisfire619

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Sunset's head tilted to the side as her ears twitch as someone's voice reverberated around the walls. It was an interesting little shop with heads everywhere. She had been up in the mountains when she heard two more breeds came out of hiding. As she glanced around she figured this had to be one of them. Being a breed that had recently came out of hiding herself she was excited to meet other new breeds. "Hello!" she called back happily with a big smile on her face.

@Reoakee

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
The skull had light flicker over it. Dahlia really wasn’t sure about the other races but she knew the one before he was part Kitsune. She was quite sure the other part was pixie but thought the wings might not be right. Honestly though she was memorized most by the eyes, Deep ocean moons in a vast sea of black. “Divine Heads is more for Dullahan heads but as you can see they come in a variety of shapes and needs so if you would like to buy them for the original use please feel free.” Her body moved to the side of the counter and touched a hard leather case. She didn’t know how other races felt about odd heads but to her it was quite normal.

@Lisaisfire619

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D

Fae's wings fluttered slightly as her tail held her orb close to her body all the while watching this headless pony body wander the shop with no issues. It was strange and cool at the same time. She kind of wanted to poke and prod at things but wasn't sure if that as considered rude or not. "Huh... you know before I knew there was a breed of pony out there that didn't have their heads attached I would play pranks on others with my Illusion magic to make it seem like I didn't have a head and now here we are with actual ponies with out head attached.....its just so ironic and a little bit funny.......though I hope you don't take offences I really didn't know at the time," she stated with a bit of awe at the situation and then worry for maybe offending the other.

@Reoakee

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
A light snicker echoed in the shop. She was certainly not offend though she supposed she should be on some level. She was a somewhat of a rebel in that traditional view she had been raised as. “That sounds like it is a very amusing illusion to cast. Perhaps I’ll be lucky enough to witness it sometime.” Dahlia’s tail flicked seemingly amused. “I’ve never seen an illusionist at work. Is there a medium required for you to do such?” She was honestly curious about how the illusion was set up. Besides it would give her a chance to get to know some of the local ponies. The shop opening was for just that after all. There was some minor noise in the shop as her body seemed to find a comfortable position to sit and listen all the while the skull remained still and watching.

@Lisaisfire619

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
Sunset's ears twitched as the sound of someone's voice bounced around the room though her wings buzzed in excitement as the voice liked the idea of her prank. " I would be happy to show you," she said in a cheerful voice. "Mmmm as a Kitsune my magic excels in illusion. Its our magic it is what we do," she commented with a shrug before continuing "So no I don't need them. I think they make a nice touch. I feel it gives it an extra umph though maybe those that don't excel in illusions might need a medium but I am not sure."
@Reoakee

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
“mm well I know it’s not to hard to swap between heads for myself and others. Have you ever been tempted to throw an illusion were there are several heads taking turns to animate different ones?” She was sorely tempted to swap heads to illiterate her point but managed to resist the urge as she didn’t want to come off as something to scary to a still potential customer. She understood that a dulla’s skills may be a bit .. unusual in the eyes of others. “I bet that would certainly give others a start for a prank.” She giggled softly and her skull seemed to shake just slightly. It was a bad habit but it wasn’t too rude she figured. “So is there something you are looking for a prank or for practical use or a gift for a dulla friend today?”

@Lisaisfire619

Lisaisfire619

Veteran
D
"Mmm I've never thought about it but I suppose depending on how many heads I could probably do it. The more elaborate the illusion the more magic it takes to make it work and stay maintained," she commented as she eyed the different things in the store as she wandered through. "But you are correct it would definitely give someone a start." she glance at the shop owner before continuing. "Honestly your the first Dulla I have ever meet. But help looking for a prank would be nice."
@Reoakee

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
The skull she was using went still as she shifted her mind into a series of small masks she had hung up in the isles to make moving around the store quickly. Her body in the mean time had gotten up and moved around the shop gathering a few interesting heads for use. She never moved her own mind into a item she was selling as she had some decor as a shop owner.

“well now the easiest to carry and set up for what you are looking for would likely be masks like these. Thin flexible and they have closer to a pony face so it may add to the creepy factor for sudden animation. Another option is plush heads that have a light internal structure so they keep shape and have some pretty decent articulation. They may creak a bit when you shift the internal structure but they last longer then just a plush without structure so I recommend those if you are using them as a head. You could use some real skulls but you would have to haul them around which could get heavy.” Dahl was happy to sell heads though it was a bit odd to sell to someone who couldn’t shift their head like she could. “Any preference for colors or features such as feathers or sparkles?” she had only been masks for a short time but already missed her comfortable skull. Her body was still gathering a few mask and plush heads that could be good options to make a small display for her customer to look over.