Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Floral Friends (Bittersweet Symphony/Florian)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Bittersweet Symphony didn't ever leave his home in Lost Town. He'd come to the town long ago, practically felt the need of the flora there, begging to be helped back to the glory it faced beyond the fire that had charged its edges. Local ponies told him to leave it be - that there were ghosts lingering there, but in all his years of residing in Lost Town, he'd never seen one ghost before. He didn't come across many living ponies either. Perhaps the locals had meant to tell him that it was a ghost town, rather than there were ghost in the town. He couldn't be sure of their meaning. He never left the town once he'd settled there. His dark fur blended well into the shadows and charred buildings and dark soil. When he first arrived, there had been barely any greenery there at all, but in his cozy hovel behind the ruins of a opera building, his own little garden had sprung. Greenery shot out of the ground and Sweet was so pleased to see it. That meant that the land was finally regrowing, was finally feeling safe and well enough to grow again. To the suli, who loved little more than seeing plants flourish, it meant everything to him.

Of course he stayed to tend to all the plants he could there. He would walk through the main roads, visiting the remains of garden boxes from far before his time, testing the soil to see if there was anything growing underneath it. He didn't wish to bring in new seedlings, rather he wanted to hunt for any manner of plant remains that he could help regrow anew. It was hard, tiring work, walking through an entire town with so much precision, speaking to every old seed buried in the stiff ground, but Bittersweet intended to do what he could and if he had to spend the next ten years walking up and down empty streets before he saw any greenery in the garden boxes, he would. Sometimes he wondered if it might be more useful to have other sulis here to help him, but he'd certainly never seen anypony who cared to stay here long term. Ponies only really came to Lost Town to hunt for ghosts. Maybe that's what he was turning into too. Yet another part of the dismal scenery. @Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
After Florian had set up her greenhouse and her shop she decided to hire a pony to look after them and go travelling to find different plants she could grow. Florian packed a bag for any weather situations and some food for her travels she left home in Spring rain she travelled through Summer's touch, and she followed the main path and stopped along the way to look at the plants whenever one caught her eye, feeling tired and not really noticing how far she walked as when it came to plants she was in her own little bubble and never noticed the time fly by.
Florian felt a chill in the area and realised she wasnt around her home anymore or even the next
area "where am i" she said to herself, Florian took out the map to see where she had wondered too, finally after a few minutes looking at the map she found that she was in Fall's Harvest, she put on her jacket.
FLorian looked up and noticed that there was a dark cloud coming her way, this indicating that a nasty storm was coming towards her. Florian took another look on her map...
"lost town, this place is more of a ghost town", she said to herself. A chill went up her spine.
Florian knew she had to look for shelter so she went through the town, no pony in sight but then she smelled life first then she saw the gardens "how random" she said to herself, Florian started to follow to paths of the garden beds until she was outside an old run down building, more life she found so she kept following it until she was standing in a greenhouse, Florian was stunned to see something like this here of all places that appear to have no pony in sight.

@belloblossom

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Of course Sweet had felt the change in the weather. The storm was one of the reasons locals and travelers alike stayed away from the ruins of Lost Town. He himself had been trotting through the streets, checking up on the local flowers and seeing if he could provide them any cover against the cold or the sleet that was sure to come down. He wished the flowers the best as he passed them, before he started his trek home.

He'd been heading back towards the theatres when he'd heard the sounds of movement near the general store - was there a stray rabbit passing through? He crossed through the remains of the general store, passing through the open doorway who's door had since fallen off its hinges. He observed hoofprints in the dust trails and followed them all the way to the door of one of his greenhouses. It was hardly anything magnificent, more of a covered garden than anything, but he was proud to see how it was flourishing.

He didn't mean to sneak up behind the other pony, but he found himself standing just behind them.
"There was barely anything here when I first came here." He told the other suli, his singsong voice slightly eerie in the otherwise silence. Indeed, Lost Town was notoriously silent, aside from the occasional breeze. He turned his gaze towards the other suli. "A storm will be upon the town within the half hour. You may be able to outrun it, if you headed far enough north from this town. Or, if you care to remain, I can offer you the shelter of my home, though I do not know how long the storm will persist." He informed the new pony. "What will you choose?" @Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Florian was admiring all the pretty flowers in front of her when she heard a voice behind her say "There was barely anything here when I first came here." Florian jumped, she wasnt expecting to find anyone in this desserted city, florian turned around to have in front of her another Suli, Florian smiled and thought "no other creature could make anything like this, i had a hunch a suli was involved" The Suli said "storm will be upon the town within the half hour. You may be able to outrun it, if you headed far enough north from this town. Or, if you care to remain, I can offer you the shelter of my home, though I do not know how long the storm will persist, What will you choose?"
Florian was worried about the storm so when the Suli offered shelter she wasnt going to turn it down, she could not out run the storm with all her bottles she had in her satchel.
"ill that the offer of shelter please, i dont want to break my specimen bottles, all my hard work would be ruined, plus....im curious about the plants around here maybe i can get a few samples if that is alright with you? i have brought some seeds from my own area with me, so maybe we can trade?, please lead the way, oh im florian by the way" florian replied.

@belloblossom