Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] In the Spirit of Things (Blood Current x Bloodless)

Hattaki

Long-Term Resident
D

It had been a day or so since they'd been snooping around the Night Circus, their feathers vibrating on their shoulders and at the base of their tail as they looked around for proof that there was... something. Something fun, something maybe even a little sinister? Blood Current was as electrified as a live wire, this was their time of year after all, the weeks around Night of Fright were the best of the entire year for them. Maybe that was why they hadn't seen Bloodless for a number of days, they'd just been so hyper, so distracted by their thoughts after the Haunted House that had given them something far more interesting than what the Circus usually gave them.

"Baaaabe? Lovely? Little glass heart of mine?" Blood Current called around in a lilting manner as they searched for their partner. Usually it was easy to pick them out, those crystalline wings hovering above almost all others around them, rotating and shivering from time to time the same way that their own feathers did. Now though, since the Door, since the pony, they hadn't seen them.

That would be rectified, they could look for things out of order together. This year would be far more fun that way after all.

@PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

After the haunted house, the pair had been separated. It was something Bloodless wasn't entirely used to, but they found something to occupy their time whilst their partner was occupied as well. While Bloodless was not as... electrified about the whole experience, they were wholly curious and had wanted to figure things out for them self, without Blood Current's enthusiasm clouding their judgement. However, it soon turned into several days away. Bloodless began to grow worried after a time, hoping Blood Current was drinking from the stash in his special orb, and wasn't too caught up in excitement to forget.

However, their anxiety had finally gotten the better of them, and the kelain sought out their partner. The crowd of ponies hindered them, so after a few minutes of frustration, Bloodless took to the sky. They hovered over the heads of ponies as they looked around, before finally catching sight of the long tail of their partner. Making a bee line for them, Bloodless soon found them self at Blood Current's side, hooves finding the ground again.

"There you are!" they smiled, pressing their side against the other's. "I hope you ate while we were separated," they gently got to scolding, nuzzling against the other's shoulder.

@Hattaki

Hattaki

Long-Term Resident
D
From what might seem like hammer space within their inexplicable tail, Blood Current pulled out both a candy apple and a funnel cake, where they came from no one would likely ever know. Probably the flightless had been balancing them on their tail, but they'd never tell. Gently they returned the nuzzle and breathed in the warmth that was their partner, the throbbing pulse that sent their blood singing through those important veins. A smile cracked on their face.

"Used what I had left from a few days ago, but the real treat is always you my lovely crystal." Heedless of the ponies around them Blood Current pressed their nose to the fur on Bloodless' neck and breathed deeply before handing them the candy apple. "Did you have some time to recharge? I know this kind of thing isn't your thing, don't want you too stressed out if I drag you further around." They winked one eerie eye at their partner, their love, and took a bite of funnel cake.

Something in their expression hinted that it wasn't exactly what they wanted but that they'd be happy with it for now. Who didn't love a festival and all the carb loading junk food that came with it after all?

"I've been investigating around, but I haven't been the only one doing so. There's photographers and what looks like full on detective ponies snooping around. Though most of them from our group have scattered a bit." Blood Current wanted answers but they didn't want to get anyone in trouble to have them. No, they'd leave that for more ornery ponies with less to lose.

@PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
A relieved sigh left them when the other said they'd drank. "Good, good," they murmured, taking the candy apple and eyeing it slightly. Their wings vibrated gently purely at the closeness of the two, and a gentle him left them.

"Funny enough, I both did and did not. The house itself wasn't horrible, but what happened at the end really had me intrigued," they said gently, before nibbling at their candy apple. Another nod and a gentle laugh at the thought of the other snooping around.

"I ran into a few other ponies from our group who were speculative, but no pony really had answers. Just theories and guesses. If there was a library here, I would have dived right into it to see what I could find on ghosts and spirits. Because..." They trailed off for a moment, looking down at the apple.

"I really think that was real."

@Hattaki

Hattaki

Long-Term Resident
D
Well there it was, that meant that they weren't the only one that thought that hadn't been a part of the Haunted House experience. Of course Blood Current knew that they weren't the only one that felt that way, there were other ponies that had been trying to get back in the house, milling around it, asking questions. But it felt all the more validating to have Bloodless feel the same way that they did.

There was a time I'd have called it a bit far fetched, until I met that vampric Alicorn that bit me. Blood Current's eyes seemed to pulse a bit at the memory of being bitten, it hadn't been a good experience or day. Once upon a time they had been an entirely different pony, not that they remembered much about their life, they'd had the worst amnesia before being bitten, which might have been part of the reason they'd allowed it to simply happen without seeking recourse. Now I believe that just about anything can be true. After all, who'd have thought that I'd end up with such a cute partner? The Flightless pony winked at them, ever the shameless one of the two of them.

Now what remained was... what was one to do with the information that there was something else out there, something on the other side?

Hmmm... well we won't find a library at a circus, but I'm certain there has to be something written down in a library somewhere about this. Though unfortunately for us it's likely in one of the castles. I'd have to bet Wynter's most likely. Which of course didn't make it easy on them finding anything. If you want we could snoop around here a bit more and then go check out the library in Everville? Or see if maybe Fall Castle has something? This is the best time of year to go there after all.

@PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Bloodless' cheeks flushed at being called cute. They weren't used to it, most ponies thought of them as eerie moreso than cute. But Blood Current had a tendency to shower them in compliments and cutesy nicknames. Their wings shivered and rotated slightly at the compliment as they brushed against the other. "I wouldn't mind staying here until the Circus is over, and then going to the library. I'd rather get as much information from here and the encounters other ponies might have before going to stick our noses in books. Besides, I know you would get tired easily of the books, so I want to postpone that a little longer so you may enjoy yourself."

Bloodless gave the other a nice smooch on their cheek before diving into the caramel apple, blood red eyes scanning their surroundings.

@Hattaki ((I think we are done for now? xD))