Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Dale Whisperfeather

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello and welcome to the recycling center. We have clearly labeled bins for your recycling needs. I'm Dale Whisperfeather so please don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything. ... Yes it's nice to meet you as well. I'll be in my office if you need anything. Oh the frogs in the window of the office? Y-yes that is Michael and Micky they are my pets and they are very sweet. Frogs make really good pets but their nature environment is at risk if we don't take care of our land carefully so I bring them here to work in a mobile carrier to their other tank here to show others what they are missing if they don't take care now. T-the poster on the wall next to it? That advertises my every other week sale. ponies from town are welcome to come and set up a sale outside and make a few bits off the things they are getting rid of. and being so close to the recycling center makes it easier to get rid of the things they really don't want when they are done if they don't want to take it to a secondhoof store. T-Though there is usually a pony here to take things to the second hoof store here with a wagon for those who want to donate things at the end of the day.

Have a nice day.