Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Elenelea Ithil Mallen

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello there. I don't think I've seen your face before. New to town? Well welcome I'm Elenelea Ithil Mallen. I work as a student teacher and have helped at one of the foal day cares in town. Ah my fangs? I was born a vampire you see. Surprisingly enough the foals I've watched never seem to mind them though I did have a child ask me once if I could suck all the carrot juice out of a carrot. I told him if I ever tried it I would let him know. If you are looking for something specific I know there are town maps at the mayor's office. Shall I lead the way? We are a small town for now but it seems like we are growing by the minute. I know a lot of new faces have moved into town so there are a lot of new folks like yourself. Don't worry I tend to find a little friendliness goes a long way. This town will be as nice to you as you are to it. Please feel free to stop and ask me if you need something. If I don't know the answer i can usually help you find it. After all we all don't know something at one point in time and you never stop learning new things. not really