Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Garin Speedwell

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello there. It's a lovely morning today isn't it? Nice to meet you I'm Garin Speedwell. I'll be your mail delivery pony starting today. I have a package for you. Could you sign here? Thanks! oh you can hear my music from my headphones? I love to listen to music while on my route it helps they day move quickly. This is actually by a local artist. Neon 'Dandy' Star here in town actually makes it and is a great musician. You should hear him play. He's amazing. Ah sorry I'm gushing a bit aren't I? I can't help it. I love the music my partner makes. Oh your partner just left you. Well you might be sad now I think this is a chance to start over and start fresh after all every day is a good day you just have to make it that way. Try and find the good things. Now you don't have to pick up their laundry or what ever small thing that annoyed you at times. Now you can better yourself and find your perfect partner when you are ready. Don't rush it and just take your time to get ready and feel good about self first because there is something good about every pony. I know it. See that's a lovely smile you have. Well I'm off to go deliver more packages after all nothing stops the mail and I'm proud to be a pony that makes that saying hold true!