Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Guroppī Ashi

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
*sigh* yes yes you must be here for art exhibit as well right? I hate to disappoint you but you won't find any pieces nearly as good as my , the great Guroppī Ashi's, work in this museum after all they only show parts of the past here and I'm always looking forward to the future. From the food I eat to the steps I leave in the sand it is all art. eh I see that look there. you are skeptical on your face but jealous in your heart. I know it i feel it and I'm never wrong. no matter what you say I know my words to be the most correct. I sculpt of clay and stone and glass and my works show the heart of the world. No no no you can't step back and view that philistine work of the past we are having a conversation here. Such rude behavior. I hope my cousin a local art teacher here in Twilight town teaches her students better. mm what is this? a pocket squeeze ball? Stress ball you say? this.. this is pleasing to hold. ..... mmmm are you still here? shoo shoo I have no need of you I am busy examine this.. I feel the need to make something new now...