Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Marine Blue

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello and welcome to the archeologist group. I'm Marine Blue you can call me Mari if you want. I work here in town on historical sites making sure that any new construction doesn't end up damaging any old sites if they are near it and that if any ruins or anything are found I'll be there in a flash to handle it with care. I have a mate here in town and a few of my kids are here in there in town as well. Don't mine my cousin he acts as my assistant to keep things stocked and in line as I tend to get lost in my work and forget to stock things. SOoo if you need something make sure it gets ordered through him as odds are if you tell me it's going in one ear and out the other you know? Before I let you anywhere near a site we are going to do a set site test. I wanna see your excavation skill and have an agreement with a place to do test digs. You are going to spend the next week siting on a 6ft by 6ft space taking 1cm of soil at a time pictures, drawings, documentation the whole nine yards. I know it must feel silly but let me tell you I want to make sure you know how to protect sites and document thoroughly before I let you anywhere near a site.