Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Moon Gaze

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
mm Hello there. Here for the new exhibit? Yes it shows pony cultures and histories from all over the seasons. mm? I seem eager? Well I suppose I am. I teach a history class and if the run time for this exhibit is as expected I may see if I can't get a field trip in order to have the class come here. They will hate the report as much as I hate reading them but they will enjoy some time out of the classroom for a change. Maybe more then three of them will be able to stay awake. ah a bit of history teacher humor I'm afriad. Foals tend to look toward new exciting things and find my class rather dull. more then a few have really fallen asleep but history is important because they who forget it are doomed to repeat it and many times words and meanings may shift over time losing or changing their tone and meaning of documents. We forget these things and take for granted our values have always been what they are now. For example there was a time when ghoulies were hunted and harmed. such a thing would be unthinkable now but in the times it was considered correct and those who did so were even honored in some cases. Yes it was wrong but is important to understand that times are very different now and their decedents who share our modern values would likely become violently ill at the thought of hurting another pony. Oh I'm sorry I never introduced myself. I'm Moon Gaze.

Last edited by a moderator: