Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Pink Pop Lemonade

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello and welcome the Green Glen grocery store. Oh a new face? Well hello there I'm PPL, Pink Pop Lemonade. Hereat the Green Glen we have a variety of items from food to basic toiletries. if we don't have it on hoof we can order it in for you. What you've been at a store like this before? No no we didn't move that was our sister store run by my twin PPL Party Punch Lemonade. We keep them set up the same way and run the same hours so folks know where things are no matter which store they are at. *huge smile* Actually it's become a game to go through the store and try to find differences between them. you can even enter into a raffle monthly for coupons that way if you fill out the little raffle part by the door with your information and difference between the places if you've been to both. Looking for something light? We have some non refrigerated snack packs to go that have some sampler foods in them. I love the ones with honey glazed nuts the most and would always recommend that but the one with the orange juice is pretty good too. Please let me know if you need anything. I'm always happy to help folks find things in the store. though I'll be honest i get lost in town sometimes so don't ask me about that.