Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Prephessy Oraclation

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Welcome to .. the sea light clinic. I know you met my nurse out front it seems like you have... Eh why are you trying to hide under the bed? .....
Look I know my voice sounds scary like gravel and I know my appearance can be somewhat unsettling and my size is ... tall but I promise you I am an doctor and with that I swore and oath to never do harm. I know I seem very scary to others but I promise you I'm not.. I .. I like soft cute flowers and baked goods and warm evenings when the sunlight hits the town and makes it sparkle like the deep where I am from. See not so scary right? It's ok to come out. I promise you I won't hurt you. Do you need any tissues? I know it can be hard to face something scary but I promise I'm here to help so lets help you get back on the bed and I'll listen to your lungs for a bit and then we will look at taking care of that nasty cold for you after all if I could scare you this much then that cold is going to be running for the hills. There there Make sure you stop by the nurse on the way out. She always has little things to help new patients calm down.