Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Sweet Gaze

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hey there hot stuff. Welcome to the theatre. So you'll be helping us out for this performance? Great we could use all the help we can get here. I'm Sweet Gauze just call me Sweet or Sweetie it's fine. Get your tail in gear and hand me that tape. We have less then six hours to get the back drops up to a showable stage for the actors to come in later and start practicing. Don't expect me to hold your hoof through all of this. I might be tiny but I'll bust your haunch back to the boonies if you slack off. I take a lot of pride in my work and this theatre over all. My family will be coming to see these plays so I like to show off good things and I know the other families expect the same. I know it's tough work for now but come showtime and after it's worth it I promise. I'll even be taking everyone out for a party for the set up crew alone when we are all done so stop standing there slack jawed and put some hoof into it because this theater is held together with spit and glue and lots and lots of tape and we are the angels of hard work who keep it up and running.