Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Introductions Solo RP Tedeis Tale

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Hello and welcome to the Written Word Print shop. ah hahaha yeah I know the name is odd. I didn't name the place I'm just running it for the Alicorn who opened it who seems to be traveling a lot so she can't manage the place alone. Actually while we do a lot of copy things for forms and schools and businesses we also do things like book restoration when the alicorn is in. I don't really know but she is finicky about it. So please let me know if I can help out out at all. Oh myself? Well I'm fairly new to town myself so that might be why you haven't seen me. I have a well someone quite dear to me here in town. Leon is the best he works at the library. you should check it out if you get the chance too. I like to spend my time learning new things and reading, though honestly any time with Leon is nice as well. If you're looking for somewhere fun in town I don't know your speed but there are several cafes and a pretty sizable museum here in town. There is also a pub as well. I'm pretty sure we have some small sample business cards up front for every place in town that has used us as a print service. Crazy right? Still some of the cards are really cute.