Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Josei Robin & Lychee

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

It was a warm summer day Reika and lychee dragged themselves out of Lychee's room to go to the bazaar, they both had a plans that they would be headed to the beach to have some fun, they both bantered about the things they could eat drink all while enjoying the fresh sea breeze down by the shore line. Reika was ecstatic. "I cant wait to enjoy a pina colada smoothie with some fresh tropical fruit." She said practically drooling at the thought as Lychee used his hoof to shut her bottom jaw gently. " Darling close your mouth you look like your about to attract flies." he said teasing her, she stuck her tongue out in retaliation. only to laugh afterwords after lychee quickly removed his hoof away from her mouth. "Don't you dare." He retorted with a scoff. " you know I will" she replied as he quickly side stepped away from her he to soon began sharing in the laughter as she cracked up at his reaction." but in all honestly your dad doses make some pretty good ones" He had said with a smile.

As they fooled around picking on one another all in good fun they arrived at the bazaar to see boutique stalls and many other goods galore, they were going all out for the summer this year, they trotted in with haste and began to explore each stall and table within reach, before stopping at a a changing tent to try on the clothes, Reika went first trying on dresses and drapes accessories the work, but she was not pleased with nothing quite matching with her colors. she put them back and went to lychees side " why don't you try on some stuff and ill go order a custom outfit, i heard theses pony's work fast" she said leaving lychees side. he began to brows the selection of the stall he began to try on some of the things he had picked out earlier, posing in front of the mirror. he loved to dress up especially in clothes that fit his ideals.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Josei had a tendency to avoid places like the bazaar because, on particularly busy days, it could draw too many ponies attention to them. Sure, they weren't a huge model, but they were well enough known that it did cause a bit of a nuisance. But today, Velvet wanted something particular. However, being the moody brat they were, they stayed behind at home and begged Josei to go get it. Josei rolled their eyes and sighed before finally leaving home. Velvet was perhaps the only pony who could get Josei to do whatever they wanted.

Sure enough, as Josei entered the bazaar, a few ponies did notice them and had trotted over. There were requests for pictures, requests on fashion, and all sorts of other things. Josei did their best to wave them off with a hoof before managing to scoot away into the crowd. As they dodged and weaved through, they finally arrived at one of their favored clothes booths, and the pestering ponies were gone. "Thank goodness..." they mumbled to them self, before shaking their hair out.

With a shuffle of their wings against their back, Josei started to nose through the racks slowly. Their favored fashion was not really big with most other ponies, so that meant there was more for them. As they flipped through, pulling things off here and there, they bumped into another pony. "Sorry about that!" they said, turning to face... a gorgeous pegasus. A grin spread slowly across their face. "I do not think I've seen you around here before. What is your name?"

@-Ghastly Demise-