Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Nerds meet {Kisa&Zak}

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Aeshna had been working on trying to get through this new chapter in his book. It was on the benefits of pollen from different flowers and what it could do for different things. Like healing or helping with wounds that have started to get infected. He was even thinking he found one that when mixed right might help with eye issues. He just needed to get a book from the Library on pollen and what kind of different infections one could get in their eye. He was also wondering if there was bug stuff that could be mixed with this to help, something that ideally didn't kill the bugs obviously. That would be horrible! He wanted to get a few other things...and had 3 books he needed to take back as they had been due back about 2 days ago. He walked into the library, his bag across his shoulder for his books. "Hello Marge!" he said to the librarian as he walked up and handed over the books he needed to turn in. "I'll be in my normal area. If I need anything I'll let you know!" he said as he headed over to the plants/insects area.