Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[ prp ] Snack Break! (Persephone Pyrfly and Lady Hellebore Grace)

medigel

Veteran
D

You know what you needed after a nice journey through a spooky house that got even spookier and mysterious at the end? Carnival food! Persephone had never had the sort before, their greasy, sweet, and salty scents and tastes an absolute delight. If it wouldn't make her so sick to do it, she would have tried everything she could. As it was, the day was going to be a long one of investigation and intrigue, so the pixie decided to start off light.

"Mama, I got you something!" she chirped, approaching with two sticks of pink and blue cotton candy in tow. Her eyes darted curiously to the pony the kitsune had just been speaking to, and when they returned to Lady Hellebore's once more, they sparkled. "Were you making a friend?"

@Straye

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D

Hellebore heard the vibration of Pixie wings before she heard Persephone's voice; her head turned and her eyes which had been guarded softened. Her lips curled into a warm smile and she moved towards the filly, lowering her head to press a kiss to her forehead between her feelers.

"And what is this food item called?" she asked curiously, sniffing it as she lifted her paws to take one of the treats from the other. It smelled distinctly sweet. At the question posed to her, she turned her gaze to Ghost who's back was slowly getting further away, having said their goodbyes. "You could say that... I think I might even make one more. I was hoping perhaps you could introduce me to Momo's mother." she said after a pause, looking at her little one; even grown as she was, Hellebore would always see her as her tiny filly.

medigel

Veteran
D
“Cotton candy,” she said distractedly within the kitsune’s fit as they cuddled, her attention on much more important things. “It’s so fluffy, Mama! It melts on your tongue! But!!”

She bounced in place a bit, and some of her hair fell into the cotton candy as a result. Persephone didn’t seem to care, her sparkling eyes only for the Lady. “Wait wait wait! Who’s your friend? Did you see Momo’s mom nearby? Or Momo?? Tell me about your friend!!”

@Straye

Straye

Long-Term Resident
D
"Cotton candy, hm?" she was used to the little one's exuberance for all things sweet - so it seemed. This particular confectionary melted on the tongue, and as she considered it, she decided it wasn't unpleasant. Just Sweet.

"It does melt. Interesting for something that is not cold, hm?" She chuckled.

The kitsune huffed in a good natured patience as she gently blew back the filly's hair and carefully licked the cotton candy from her mane. "You're making a mess, little one." she chuckled. "My friend, her name was Ghostly Whispers. She's very kind. I saw Momo briefly, I think. But Ghostly Whispers and I thought maybe Momo's mother might be able to tell us more about Ghosts and if what we saw at the end of the haunted house was... real." She did not hide anything from Persephone, though her words faltered and she showed some hesitation, afraid maybe it was silly.