Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Spin the Bottle Aftermath (Magma Burst x Velvet Violet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaeddaMorningstar

Station Visitor
D

Velvet stands away from the small crowd of ponies she had just played a game with and attempts to get the blushing to leave her face. She honestly didn't know what she expected from spin the bottle, she knew what it entailed but somehow she had felt that she wouldn't get chosen to kiss anyone. She wanted to maybe meet some others, make some friends, by joining in on the Valentine festivities and her shy nature kept her from thinking clearly. She rarely gets chosen for anything being so quiet and keeping to herself that the idea of a bottle choosing her to get kissed just didn't seem possible. Oh dear, was she wrong.

The pony who had kissed her, Milk Tea Scoop she thinks, had been a main player in the game. He honestly kissed the most ponies, and for some reason, she thought it just wouldn't have happened to her. And so her first kiss went to this lovely stranger, and she just couldn't get the red from her face. She hid from the others behind her hair as she rubbed at her face, glancing in between the strands eventually to see another pony heading her way.

It was one of the other players, the name Magma Burst comes to mind, and they broke away from the group laughing in the aftermath. Velvet Violet calmed her heart rate as the other came closer, putting her leg back down from rubbing at her face, and positioned herself in a proper posture to greet them. No longer being able to hide behind the wall of her hair, she prayed that her face was of a normal hue.

In a very soft voice, in a similar pitch to pealing bells, she attempted to greet the brightly colored pony, "He- Hello."

@PZMJNP

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D

That had hooves down been the most hilarious game of spin the bottle Magma Burst had ever played! There were some characters in it, that's for sure. First of all, she couldn't believe three siblings had all entered the same game. Did they really think they'd be that lucky? Hy-sterical. That bottle really had it in for Milk Tea. Pomme and Nox were the most hulking stallions she'd encountered and Pomme the first Dullahan she'd ever met. If it was up to her his spin would've landed on her. Such an interesting group.

Once it concluded she found herself drawn to the mare Velvet Violet simply because the other stepped away so quickly, almost like they were fleeing. Maggie liked shy ponies because she was the opposite and enjoyed the challenge of bringing them out of their shell and under her wing, so to speak. They also tended to be on the sweet side which she could always use more of in her life.

They noticed her approach and changed posture before delivering greeting in an adorable voice. "Hey~ Whatcha doin over here by yourself?" Magma responded in a clear and lightly teasing tone, wasting no time. She hadn't gotten that good a look at the other during the game but was able to fully survey her now. This girl had really unique colored eyes and awesomely thick hair. It appeared to be at least twice the thickness of her own and it'd be a lie to say she didn't feel just a little envious.

@CaeddaMorningstar

Last edited:

CaeddaMorningstar

Station Visitor
D
She blinks and looks away from Magma Burst while she tries to find the words she's looking for, "I'm uh..."

Nice pause, " I'm just, you know, over here."

She giggles at her own awkward words and meets the eyes of the colorful pony in front of her own sad ones, "I was just trying to calm down the blushing from the game. It was my first kiss, I guess I didn't think the game through."

Velvet hurriedly accompanies the last sentence with another, a small shake of the head causing some hair to fall in her face; she brushes it back out of the way with a hoof, "I don't regret it at all! I had a lot of fun playing the game, I just I don't know... Didn't think the bottle was actually going to land on me, you know?"

She leans back a little, almost as if she had just got a shock of surprise through her body, "Ohh, where are my manners? My name is Velvet Violet, but any variation of that is okay. What's yours?"

@PZMJNP

Status
Not open for further replies.