Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Twilight town solo rp

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D

Oh hey there! You wanted to ask me what I do here? Well.. certainly! I'm Aurora Nova! My boyfriend Cameron and I moved here recently with our.. well his many mau's. I own one of the pet stores here! Pounce n' Play Pet Store where I offer many services.. Oh dear now I might be sounding like I am advertising. Sorry, I am not the most confident pony. I'm a bit nervous at these things. If there is anything you need I love helping both animal friends and our community!​

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D

Hey! I like your outfit! It's wicked! I'm Blair by the way! So you made that outfit yourself? That is so cool! Love it! Oh? You have been wanting to go to Rebels n' Geeks to see what the store is about? That's awesome! I actually own the store! Yeah! It's crazy but I really am enjoying it here. My bestie Nova over there with the nervous expression came here and I decided to follow. Such a sweetheart. Yeah I feel like I never got out of that punk emo phase so I decided to make a place for people to get their cloths that are outside the norm you know? Really fun and the fandom geeks all have a safe space too! You should stop by! We can talk about Superhoof and that other show. I might actually have some stuff with them on it!​

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D

Hello there! You seem quite the fashionable sort. That outfit is amazing! Oh? You like my outfit too? I actually made it. I am glad that you like it. I am actually a fashion designer. I used to travel around and such but I felt that was hurting my business. So I moved here to have one place and perhaps my line will grow with time. Oh thank you for the well wishes. If you ever want something done I am all for new ideas!​