Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] Twilight Town Task entries

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D

Hello, the Name's Jesse Anton Glamrock. But just Jesse's fine. I am a novelist. While I write mostly children's books, I do love to write Mystery and Horror Fiction Novels. If I am not busy writing, expect me to be around town, hanging at the Arcade with my buddy, Knight, or enjoying a movie or two. I enjoy making new friends, and Look forward to finding places to hang out that could give me a wonderful Idea for another story.​

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D

Cameron's tail make mewing noises as Cameron tries to calm it, his anxiety showing. H-hi, my name's Cameron, and this is Mr. Bigglesworth , He jesters to his cat tail. I work at home, I don't like leaving the house, unless I g-go out with my girlfriend, Aurora. I,... I like Maus' I have five so far, I'd like to adopt more, but, I don't want to overwhelm Aurora. I love her more than my Mau's...N-not saying I don't love my Mau's I love them too. Starts feeling more awkward before running back inside the house.

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D

Good Evening, My name is , Weatherly, your daily weather pony. I quite enjoy chasing storms and talking about the weather and so much more. I can ramble on, but I was told not to go too much into my love for all types of weather. He just chuckles at the thought as he smiles softly. If I'm not going on about the weather or working in it, I quite enjoy watching the night sky's and picking out each star and constellation, naming each and every one of them off.​

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D

Being mute, Leon brings out his notepad as he writes his introduction.
'Hello, my name is, Leon Softpaw.
I work at the Library.
I enjoy the small things.
What I enjoy the Most is,
Tedeis Tale's company.'

A red hue hits his cheeks, just thinking about Tedeis.
'He's sweet and patient with me.
I could listen to him talk forever.
When i'm not working
I do enjoy a nice cup of tea.
You can see me anywhere
Be it the park, library, etc.
If you ever need help
feel free to ask, i enjoy
helping others.'

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D

Oi, pleasure to meet you. They call me Azura. I own and run the nightly pub. While It's mostly at night for my own health, I do open now and then in morning if for special events. We sale Adult and safe drinks for the younger, under age Ponies, even for those who don't like alcohol. So feel free to stop by.
If i'm not working, I quite enjoy collecting cactus and working in my greenhouse, taking care of my plants. Mostly nightly plants, but I just love greenery.​

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D

Hello lovelies, the name's Knight Gamer, and like my name I love games. I own the Arcade in Twilight Town. My buddy Jesse come's by and helps out on his free time, such a sport. If i'm not working, i'm gaming or watching movies. I absolutely love spooky things, and reading horror. I also enjoy a good Dungeons and Dragon's Session. Sometimes I'm the Dungeon master, sometimes, I'm the Adventurer. I enjoy life and take it by the hooves. Sometimes you'll see me running in the morning before work, gotta keep my figure after all. He chuckles.