Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[PRP] What have I done?!

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D

Ghostly Whispers paced around outside the entrance to the circus with so many questions racing through her mind and no answers. The pixie looked around her and then noticed a red suli standing just on the inside. They didn't seem to be in the kind of shape she was in; questioning the circus and everything about it. Ghost againts her better judgment approached the suli but didn't get super close just in case. "Hello?" She greeted the suli with hesitation and wondered if she was making a mistake. In the back of her mind though she wondered if she just needed to talk to another just to get her head wrapped around the events.​

houllow

Veteran
D

You? Are approaching me?

That thought rolled around in Wei Ying's head for half a laugh, with the Suli wondering just what about him it was that seemed to attract Pixies this evening. Or company all together, if he was being honest, since the stallion wasn't exactly the type of pony who went out of his way to be with others. Still, it wouldn't take a magician to know what this mare seemed to want since the event was basically the hot topic of the circus. "Do you need me for something?"

It never hurt to play nice or play dumb, two things that Wei Ying decidedly wasn't as of late.

@Niyaru

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Ghost was slightly taken aback by the direct question and wasn't sure how to proceed with the conversation. "You are stunning." She blurted out and immediately wished that she could take it back. "What I mean to say is this circus is stunning." She wanted to disappear into the earth beneath her hooves. She stared at the other before her and regretted approaching them in the first place. "I'm sorry to have bothered you." She bowed her head in apology and turned her back to the suli as to walk away.
@houllow

houllow

Veteran
D
While that wasn't what Wei Ying was expecting, his eyebrows raising slightly in proof, it certainly wasn't unwelcome. It had been a long while since someone complimented him on his looks, and a smile spread over his face as the Suli chuckled. "I imagine neither of those things are what you wanted to say, but I'll agree to both of them. This place seemed pretty boring before but if what we all saw inside that house was real then it's way more interesting." He kept speaking even as the Pixie walked away. If she wanted to continue the conversation she'd turned around, Wei Ying assumed, so he continued. "And but what we saw I mean the ghost at the end and not the pay to play adventure with the actors. That was a real ghost, no matter whatever they're trying to say about it."

@Niyaru

Niyaru

Grizzled Veteran
D
Ghost stopped in her tracks once she realized that she was still in on the conversation. She turned around and faced them as she finished listening to their words. "How do you know it was a real one?" Out of everything he had spoken, the ghost was what attracted her attention the most. She had another question that was at the front of her mind. "What do you think about it?" She was curious to know about his ideas on the thing and what it possibly wanted. "Why did it appear?" She continued to ask the questions that had been weighing on her.

@houllow

houllow

Veteran
D
"Because why go through the trouble of making a fake one? The actors here are of a different grade, but those responses were not anything they could have prepared for. I won't give them that much credit." The Suli snorted and mumbled something under his breath about them not being that talented. "Also I don't know any of the answers to your questions, you saw the same thing I did and hopefully heard the same things too. Whatever or whomever that was probably is a figure no one here is willing to talk about."

The "ghost" or ghost or whatever certainly had wanted something specific, to be let out, and while everypony else had been removed the requester probably had not. "I overheard several ponies talking about how the Leader is missing too, which probably has something to do with everything. Circuses like to keep their secrets though so it's doubtful that you or I will be able to find something on our own." That didn't dissuade Wei Ying in the slightest however, as he was more determined than ever to get in there somehow and find out about the ghost.

Because he really, really needed to know if ghosts were real and that he wasn't just blustering his way into telling someone else. There was only so much a pony could lie to themselves in an effort to believe before they couldn't anymore. "What I do know or think right now, is that I want to get in there and see what is going on with my own eyes. I won't believe what others are telling me, not anymore."

@Niyaru