Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

[PRP] Wing and Less

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Shire was happier than ever, if that was even possible. He was bouncing about everywhere trying to find out names for a bakery he planned to open. "Sweet Stuff! . . . no no . . . Tarts R Us. ICKY! Yuck yuck no way." A giggle across his voice as he kept naming weird and names that tended to be awkward, then again Shire always tended to be awkward at times but his baking skills were top notch! "NomNom Heres! No Although I do expect them all to be oh so nommy!" He kept speaking to himself.

w: 98

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
You could say that Vivi had only visited her brother to steal some of his sweets, and you would be mostly right. The Fauna did love her brother, and she enjoyed visiting him, but she was also heavily food motivated. Maybe he had made some a spicy treat for once?
The purple gal nosed open the door of the shop, waving her tails in greeting along with a smile. "Shiiire, guess who? it's your favorite sister!" To help her case and absolute need for food she had brought him a bouquet and a freshly made pine decoration to help celebrate the opening of his new shop. She HAD been going to bring him one of her favorite skull decorations, but one of their other sisters had said that would have been unsanitary. Ah, there he was, bouncing as expected. "What's nommy?" Her floppy ears perked a bit.

w: 147

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Shire was so distracted that he didn't even noticed the knock and even his sister entering. "Nommy is what my bake goods are." He spoke as if still to himself perhaps thinking the question was from one of his inter monologues. A pause and tilt of the head then as he started to think, the voices in his head weren't usually so female cute sounding.

A wiggle of his nose, then his ear, then it traveled to his tails before a perk of his head and cute gasp! "Vivi!" He stated seeing one of his love ones and if she wasn't quick he would have her pounced and pin to the floor with one of his hugs, cuddling her one might claim 'half to death'.

"Vivi!!! What are you doing here?" Shire would exclaim, when one thought he could not get more happy and cheerful it seems he always found a way too. "Oh Vivi! I need your help, please tell me you will? Please please please!!!" Vivi was his taste tester, at times and in his eyes saw her as a huge help although in truth she may have came for the free food and yummy treats.

A pause as he pulled away sitting on the ground if she managed to not stop him from flooring her, if not just standing and leaning against a counter. "You see. I am finally old enough and able to open my bakery! You know the one I have been practicing to do all my life. But I can't seem to find a good name for it."

W: 265
TWC: 363

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Victor was the type of man most father's of daughters who neared and were past the age of consent hated. Hell some fathers and mothers with sons past that age hated him as well for the exact same reasons. A man who despite willing to screw most people he knew in all ways never took off his masks. One who tended to lurk and keep to the shadows more unless something more opportune came up. Unfortunately for him something of such had arising having him leave his bed early, or well early for him. In a bit of a tired annoyed mood, he checked himself in the mirror smirked proudly and left his current hiding spot for the afternoon light.

A wince once he got outside, Victor would never understand what others got from the annoying burning sun. It showed all, allowed few to no secrets, in fact the only thing that waste of space did in his eyes was create shadows at times. A sigh, he would have to behave till it set, but currently he would have to scout the market place. There was rumors of visitors, some with stuffed pockets . . . and Victor was never one to turn down an easy pay day. Sides, if the rumors were wrong he could always pick some of the shops and normal towns folks.

WC: 226
TWC: 589

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
The sister sat as she watched Shire talk to himself. Ahhh, he was in his own little happy dream land again. Well, that was Shire for you. Vivi waited for her brother to realize her presence. The smells of the sweets were so good....so so very good. She licked her chops, glancing back at the male Kitsu when he noticed her. "Hello brother!"

"AHH," She shouldn't have been surprised, but she always was. With an oof she was being pinned and snuggled by her slightly larger than her brother. "Okay okay, get off." She pushed one of her back paws into his sensitive side, and tickled. Years of knowledge gave her the power to free herself of a Shire attack. But then he just got off anyways....Oh, he needed help? Vivi glanced over the sweets and grinned. She WAS always happy to help. "Well I'll need to taste them to know a good name for them, right?"

At his comment about his life's goal being fulfilled she nodded. "Yeah, you have, and it's been a delicious life." Her red eyes glazed over as she remembered all of his baking and cooking. A very delicious life. "OH, I heard about it and brought you these flowers for your opening. I want to open a floral arrangements and trinkets shop! You know, for design and decorations. I'm not great at growing flowers yet, but I know I'll get there." The female kitsu handed over her flowers, or just laid it on the table if her brother didn't take them. She put the acorn decoration on one of the counters as well. "Well you know I'm pretty great at names...you could even theme them. give me some samples bro."

w: 286
twc: 433

Last edited:

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Shire would blink and his eyes would widen at the flowers. They were so pretty and of course inspired him, one thing that also came to Shire easily. "Flower cookies!" He stated before plucking one of the petals of a flower and popping in his mouth to taste it if it was bad to do or not. Happily nodding at that one before popping another flower petal in his mouth from another type of flower and making a face as he quickly stuck out his tongue a few times. "Okay not that one." AH of course she would easily distract him like this.

Pausing when his ears picked up a words. "Names? For what?" A pause as it clicked and he would giggle again. "For the shop! The shop needs a perfect name!!!" He exclaimed waving his hands around it only to notice her own eyes continuing to look at the sweets. "Take them, I have to make them fresh each day for the most part." He stated with a grin. "These I was just practicing on, they have to be perfect after all, and practice makes perfect!" He chimed in bouncing around looking at his handy work, not a fan of wasting it. "Take what ever is left to those on the street begging, or the orphans!"

Another pause realizing and his ears and smile suddenly flopped. "OH yeah! I have to name the palce before I can open it!" A cute whimper as he looked to his sister. "Vivi, PLEASE HELP ME."

W: 254
TWC: 843

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Holiday walked down the market. Her pretty floral body sparkled in the sunlight. Because of that, and because she had also gotten some compliments on her tails looking especially floofy that day, she was in a pretty good mood. The red haired female seemed to be browsing some of the fruits and veggies. Her bag had some trinkets that she had already bought that day, but there was plenty of room for more things. She wasn't from this town, so she wanted to get some unique items before she headed back to her inn.

The way the kitsu moved was slowly and thoughtfully. Her green eyes flickered to this and that while also occasionally looking at her surroundings. Her mind was on her daily routine. She was in this town for a couple of days of vacation. The Kitsu enjoyed going out to visit new places now and then. If she liked the town and had the means she would find a place to spend the night. Always an inn of course.

Now you couldn't quite say that Blooming Holiday was wealthy, but she was able to live fairly comfortably. She would pick up things that she thought were cute and things to entertain her more simple hobbies. She was used to the more simple things...So the sight of a very unique nightmare kitsu with a giant SKULL head on his tail did make her stop and obviously stare for a moment. But then green eyes blinked, and Holiday realized that she was being rude. So she looked away. If he walked towards her she would escape into the nearby tea shop she had wanted to go to anyways. If he didn't seem to walk towards her, she would just keep casually moving forward at her slower pace and just avoid looking at the male Kitsu. She was just embarrassed that she had stared.

w: 314

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
A twinkle had caught his eyes and Victor was won over in no time. Shinny fur, well kept, and a bag she seemed to be working on filling. A grin filled his lips only to falter as his tail seemed to give a whine. "Oi! Don't you start with me today, I keep you well fed, food in our bellies. You want to eat don't you? Well this is how we do it." He berated his tail in hush whispers only to get it to lower it's head. "Now you know the game, I distract you grab and keep hidden in your mouth until you can hide it in the fur or my jacket. You're a pro! Don't be nervous, of course if you get caught, I will blame the whole idea on you like always." A chuckle as he would pick a apple that shined brightly from a nearby cart rolling it across his back to his other hand before the merchant notices. "Follow my lead." He stated arrogantly to his own tail.

A pause in his walk when he managed to catch her staring, then again who could blame her right? A wink to the tail. "Already stole her heart it seems." He stated smugly before pausing as the girl seemed to enter a shop. "Playing coy as well . . . my my." Picking up a few things here and there one being a flower he would enter the shop.

His expression one now change of curiosity, after all playing the part was something well required of a thief. Spotting her he quickly looked away to act coy himself only to sigh as his tail just stared and nuzzled his shoulder. "Yes yes . . . don't stare." He protested before ordering some rose tea for the lady and himself. Paying for both before if she was sitting sliding in to sit beside her. "I do hope you forgive my boldness, and this lacking attempt. But I say you in the market place. This flower . . . I got for you and your beauty, but seeing you up close I can easily see how lacking in beauty it itself is in comparison. Please forgive me."

W: 369
TWC: 1212

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Vivi had a way of handling her brother, and that was to let him say all the things he had to say before she began managing the information in her brain. So she watched him bounce bounce bounce, while sitting and nodding along. Her floppy ears bounced as she began giggling. Why would he eat a flower? "Maybe in the shape of flowers Shire? You know, but they taste like cookies? Jam or something in the middle." Yeah, then that would be the pretty center, like a daisy. The truth of it was that Vivi was a good designer, she just had strange tastes.

When they got back on subject, she nodded sagely. Ahh, yes of course. The name of the shop. Hmm. She nibbled on one the perfectionist baker's creations. Mm, it had been too long since she had had one of his creations! Far far too long! Well, sure she would happily take all of them and probably eat most of them. She could serve them to guests, or serve them at her own shop as a tag on to her flowers. Buy a bouquet, get a cookie, limited time offer! And she could advertise for her brother that way too. The business minded Kitsu blinked when he mentioned orphans. What orphans?

The treat went down very well, and Vivi held herself high as her purple brother begged. She pat his head. "No worried, I will help you! Lets start with your name, Shire. Shire's Sweets. Shire's Baked Goods, Shire's Noms. Knowing you you might want something a bit more...fun? The Bouncing Bakery." She reached for another sweet, wagging her tails. "These are really good bro. Everything nice? Sugar and Spice?"

w: 283
wct: 716

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Shire would perk his head at his sister's input! OH how she was so smart! "Yes yes! And the flower petals designing the outsides! You know you can eat some flowers right? I mean . . . I think you can. I mean some are used . . . but I don't know them all, but if you put some in tea you should be able to eat them too right?" Ah the poor dear was running himself in circles although he truly liked the idea of having flower cookies.

But oh yes they had a greater problem at hand! He had to name the store! He couldn't open without a good name, it had to be a perfect name even! Pausing when she suggested the bouncing bakery he would take one of the cookies and throw it to the ground only to pout as it shattered. He should have known that but he wasn't always the brightest outside of cooking. "Well . . . they don't bounce thou!" What a waste of a treat. Shake his head when she suggested Sugar and Spice. "To obvious to obvious and over done! Sides my bakery doesn't need my name either! I am unworthy! It is the treats that and bake goods that should be celebrated not me."

W: 216
TWC: 1,428

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Now Holiday had THOUGHT she was in the clear. The sweet lady had entered the tea shop, ordered something delicious and gone to her sweet. One could only imagine her surprise as the nightmare she had accidentally stared at followed her in. She reached down into one of her backs and took out a nice book. Out of all the things to read her favorite subjects were about frogs. No particular genre, for whatever reason she just liked stories about frogs. Who knew why, she didn't, but she just enjoyed being happy.

This particular story features a fantasy based around a frog princess going-Oh, the Nightmare kitsu was here. He had a flower, and tea, and he was....talking to her. He was complimenting her and giving her things. Huh. The female tried to take this behavior in stride, smiling and trying to not stare at his...well, his skull tail. "Oh, thank you." Her voice came out quite sweetly. A nice gentle mid to low feminine tone. She was quite surprised, but took the flower and sniffed it. Floral, of course. The simple but nice petals were set next the tea he had brought to her. Nice. He was pretty smooth, so she smiled graciously. It was a new town, a little flirting and meeting someone new wouldn't hurt. Or so she thought. "If you can't call me Beauty, then call me Holiday. That is my name after all. Would you like to join me?" She gave him a look, indicating this was when he should say his name.

Her bag was next to her, she had set it down after getting ready to eat.

w: 274
wct: 588

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Victor of course had already snuck into the seat next to her if she noticed or not. Oh, what a unique name "I could easily call you beautiful thou." He stammered acting a long that he was a clueless dolt when it came to the female species. "I just . . . know that flower looks like a mere weed in comparison." A wince as his tail tapped him on his shoulder and he would look at it before sighing and talking to it this time mentally.

'What?' A sigh as it in it's own way said that she kept staring at it so how could it grab anything. 'So you're telling me you want ME to do the dirty work? Think of something!' A cute whimper came from the tail and Victor had found himself holding his head with a hand. Seriously . . . why was he stuck with a tail like this. 'Yes, she seems nice, but she will be gone by morning like all the rest. Sides lots of kits SEEM nice. Just do the job or I will not feed you for a week.' This he could get away with since he merely had to eat the food himself. It was annoying to do so, not that he would let his tail know this thou. Since he would have to find a safe place to remove the mask before eating.

A hesitation as he realized he had just been ignoring the lady for about five minutes or so while quietly talking to his tail. Great, that probably ruin their chances. Slowly he would look back at her given a sheepish grin and look behind the mask. "I apologize for that, sometimes . . . well my tail demands attention of it's own in ways." A hand motioning to the tea. "It is made of a lovely red flower, I thought it matched you greatly, Ms Holiday."

W: 322
TWC: 1,750

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
More sweets as Vivi listened to her brother, watching him in amusement. She always came for the sweets and stayed for her brother's adorable antics. Ah yes, he was quite cute. Once he was finished wearing himself out she chuckled. "You should ask someone who's good at growing flowers. Or maybe get a book on it."

"Shire!" The sister scolded her brother when he broke the cookie. She began to clean it up for him. He took things too seriously. She gave him a look as she threw it away. "Do not take this out of the trash. And The name doesn't have to be literal." Was sugar and spice overdone? Hmm. And not worthy, how ridiculous. Of course he was. "You need more confidence you know. People will be lucky to eat your treats...I think I'll need another to think." She swiped another treat, this one was one of the tarts. Mmm, tangy. "Tangy Treats? Brother Bakery. Tasty Bites." Very tasty. "Crazy Cookies. I know you have more than cookies, don't even start." She smirked. "Well, what do you want your bakery to say to people? My floral shop needs a name too you know, and I want it to tell people that I have the best designs!"

w: 209
wct: 925

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Shire would jump when he was yelled at and whimper some as always. He was always more of a lover than a fighter. A glance to the trash wondering, he wasn't plan to eat the smash cookie, even he knew the proper ways of safe and clean food. "Lucky to eat . . ." Shire repeated in thought. "Are they really Lucky treats?" He perked asking her before grabbing one of the rolls to much on. Opening his mouth to protest the cookie one only to giggle and close it as she caught it before he could comment. "Beloved Bakery?" A pause and pout it was nice but didn't roll off the tongue like he wanted.

A perk of the ears when she spoke of her flower shop needing a name and he would start to bounce around once more as if his mind couldn't work as well without those jumps. "Showers of Flowers. Blooming Vase, Floral Daily, Flower Power!" A chuckle although he knew none of those would work it was still fun to help think up names.

W: 180
TWC: 1,930

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
A weed? Holiday didn't frown, but she wasn't smiling at that. Instead she angled her head a bit. He didn't have to put flowers down to bring her up. Also he was laying this on a little thick. "Well thank you I suppose." The wince did make her frown for a moment. That was...frankly it was weird. She wanted to ask if they were okay, but they seemed to be...err, he seemed...they, he? She sipped her new tea. While they talked the wait staff brought her over her sandwich, and she handed them a slip of paper. The kitsu had written down a little order for her guest, just something simple. The wait staff nodded and left with the piece of paper with the small payment for the extra meal on it.

Their expressions were changing, they must be communicating somehow. She took some bites of her sandwich and sipped her tea as she waited. There wasn't really any kind of rush. The thought of returning to her frog book came to her when the nightmare male returned his attention to her. "Probably not the simple weed kind of flower then?" She smiled at him a bit. "I haven't met with a lot of nightmare Kitsu with tails like yours, or a lot of nightmare Kitsu in general. So please forgive me staring. But you know, you haven't told me your name...or your tail's name, if they are separate."

w: 239

wct: 827

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Victor paused as he seemed to be caught in his act a glare back at the tail before holding up his hands in defeat. "Aye aye." He sighed softly and shrugged. "My name isn't worth much, if anything." He lied before sighing. "It's Victor, as for my . . . tail, please don't encourage it to act out by naming it. It's a part of me so I suppose it has the same name." What an odd frame of thought. He was used to being alone, just getting by, and well . . . the tail was him wasn't it? But . . . it also wasn't.

A glance to her as if to watch her closely as if she did keep staring at his tail it would annoy him some. "But I'm the looker here, not so much. Consider it as nothing more than a bonus, for . . . it does have some skills of it's own after all." He stated smugly lifting a hand to pet it on the head. If he ever lost that tail he knew he would be lonely, but other than that he needed no one and nothing else. "Then again, I suppose it can be a bit handsome in it's own ways."

W: 210
TWC: 2,140

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
OH, Vivi bounced up and down. In some ways her brother and her were alike, they were siblings after all. "I really like Lucky treats! Or uh, Lucky Bakery. You know, because they're lucky to be here, and you're lucky to have them. So something like that maybe?" She licked her lips and went into his kitchen to get some water. As she got some water, she searched for any milk. It was her sibling's place, so of course she didn't ask before taking. "You don't have to decide on a name right away, but maybe you should write all the ones you like down."

As he began thinking up names for her shop, her tail perked up. "I've been going to the market in town, but I need to make a sign for people to recognize. Psshh, flower Power. Shire you're silly." Maybe she could match her brother's bakery name in some way tho? Flower and Decor....Floral Delight? Eh.

w: 160
wct: 1085

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
"Lucky Bakery!" Shire would repeating liking that about to pounce her again in happiness only to pause and give a huge smile instead when he notices she was holding milk. He didn't want to spill that after all, it took forever to clean it up properly. Instead he would just start to bounce around her repeating over and over his new shop's name. "Lucky Baker . . ."

Pausing when she started to go over her own names and giggling some. "Floral Delight. Because you're always a delight to be around Vivi!" He would perk up liking that name too. "And you're always so smart! I couldn't do this without you!!! I mean . . . you helped me the whole time I was learning and made sure everything I made was good!" He stated all happy at what he saw was the truth. "Maybe I should make a treat or bread named after you as thanks! Hmmm I wonder what type."

W: 162
TWC: 2,302

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
So they WERE one and the same. Wonderful in a way. Then two personalities that made one person. She smiled at Victor as he was a little bit more sincere and not just spraying random compliments. "You know, it's sort of like how people have different sides of their personality. It's nice to meet you Victor."

Holiday pondered the implications behind it all, staring forward as she felt Victor continue to watch her. No need to for her to continue being rude. Her sandwich grew smaller as she nibbled and her tea was being drank. She was quite for a bit, because she was listening and thinking. Handsome? At that she did look back at it, blinking. Well...it was...structural. Its markings were nice. "Victor...seems sweet." That was her conclusion, that was the right compliment. Of course tail Victor not Victor Victor. The wait staff brought another sandwich. "That one's yours...," She meaningfully looked at him, smirking. "Mr. looker." It wasn't really a flirty smirk.

w: 164
wct: 991