Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

[PRP] Wing and Less

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Vivi watched her brother bound all over the place before laughing in delight. "Lucky Bakery then! Congratulations Shire!" She stuck her tongue out at him as he began complimenting her. "Of course I am! I am the best, haha! Yes, it's true, I am smart too. Very humble, smart and delightful." She grinned and giggled, she was blushing a tiny bit from all the compliments. It was very nice to be admired and loved, especially by family. She foolishly set her glass down after finishing her drink.

The implications of her own bread occurred to me. "Would that make me a cannibal? Would that make you a sister eater!?" But after that she laughed, to let her brother know she was joking around. "I really love the idea bro, thank you! There's no rush. I brought you that pine cone decoration, but I could you bring some more things...Those other sisters said I couldn't bring any of my bone decorations, I guess that makes sense. Even tho they're so cute." She pouted a bit, but then shrugged. "Eh, I'll figure it out later." She found a cloth to pack the extra baked goods in so they wouldn't go to waste. Half would stay with her, and half would go to strangers.

w: 211
twc: 1296

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Victor's tail would start to nuzzle him showing him it's love when Victor called it handsome. "Come now, behave! Oi! Behave I said. See this is why I don't compliment you more." He would complain softly to his tail only to wince as it licked his face. A gentle sigh as he wondered if his tail forgot it had a job to do.

A look back to Holiday when she spoke that it was nice to meet him and he couldn't help but give a sly grin, thinking 'oh I know it is.' Only to pause as food appeared in front of him. "Oh no no, I don't . . ." Only for the tail to move forward and much on it happily. 'Great, just great, now the job was surely not about to get done.' It purring in ways afterwards and even going over to nuzzle the gal. "Hey! Hey! What's you think you're doing? That's not what you're suppose to do!" Victor tried to protest but the tail was more than happy at the yummy food it was given. He was happy and fed and there was no way it would let Victor easily steal from her now. "You know she might not even like that you stupid thing! Hey! You're embarrassing me!"

Of course the Tail paused confused when Victor stated that the girl might not even like that. Given Holiday those cute big eyes as if apologizing or maybe even asking if it's okay. "OH no . . . no no no! Don't you dare go encouraging it's bad behavior Ms. Holiday!"

W: 267
TWC: 2,569

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Shire blinked and smiled that his sister seemed happy. "Will you come and pick up the left overs after I close?" He asked sad to see her packing up and starting to leave. He missed his family since moving out and was such a social creature. Living alone was well . . . lonely. "Oh! Bring some eatable flowers!" He requested all excited. "And no . . . I could never eat you sister . . . maybe the flower cookies . . . I could name them after your shop once you find it a nice name?"

W: 98
TWC: 2,667

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Awww. Holiday covered her mouth with her paw, a smile behind it. But really now, this was sort of strange right? If they were one and the same, was the tail the more genuine core self, and the body/head more of the...logical self? She sipped the rest of her tea. The tail eating the whole sandwich was pretty impressive! Her green eyes widened.

The tail nuzzling her made her sit up a bit straighter, she hadn't quite been ready for this tail Victor to touch her. All of her own tails fluffed up and stood on end, actually wrapping around the other tail without really meaning to. She blinked a few times when Victor said she might not like the tail. Well that didn't sit right with her for some reason. Then the puppy eyes. Ooooh, those puppy eyes. Despite the other side begging, she just couldn't resist. The red kitsu pursed her lips a bit and began baby talking to the tail. "But he's so sad." She pet his head, not really thinking about the implications of petting a stranger like this. "Of course I like tail Victor, he's just a sweety pie. Yes, he is so good. And very good at eating sandwiches."

w: 205
twc: 1502

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Victor twitched when she started to pet his tail. And then the name? Tail Victor? What was this woman mad? "Oi! I told you not to name it!" He stated in protest. Feeling easily overlooked for his tail thou what could he really do . . . he could get up and leave maybe. Only to wince at his tails own mental threat of not helping him for a while. A sigh of defeat he would cross his arms and slump into his chair for now muttering random complaints and protest under his breath and mask.

The tail was more than happy to be petted going back to nuzzling even licking her cheek some happily. When she mentioned sandwiches it perked as if expecting another. Very easily seen as a pet of sorts in ways and some pets were trained easier by food after all.

"Oh NOW you've done it. It'll be expecting food every time you see it. Not so smart now are you? You know she's gonna vanish or not have food next time and break your heart friend. Why are you always falling so easily for this nonsense."

W: 192
TWC: 2,859

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Haha, oh Shire. Of course he wouldn't eat her...unless he was a zombie. But he wasn't. Vivi nodded to him, noting his anxious walking. "Well you can always come visit me and see my flower shop for inspiration? For your Vivi delights." She grinned. "Ahh, well I guess I could find someone who would know about it. I need a good flower grower anyways." She finished packing the sweets. She had divided them into two groups. One for her one for everyone else. "I'll just take all of them now bro. Now you take care, I love you!" And she really did. She had to get home to get everything ready for the next day's market.

w: 116
wct: 1412

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Holiday raised one of her brows. Tail Victor wasn't a name, it was an identification. "Don't worry, I didn't name him head Victor." She glanced over at him, smirking. After she said it though, she did wonder if it was a bit insensitive. It was interesting, to watch Victor go from a charming man to a...more whiny child. Why was it that he had approached her? For the hope of a fling maybe? He wouldn't have had much luck, she knew she had a sensitive heart when it came to romance. Maybe that was why she frowned when he began being so mean to her weird new friend.

The female kitsu decided to take a deep breath before replying, and let herself take a moment to not bite him back with her words. Because that had made her mad. "I am only a visitor in town, that is true. But a brief meeting can be nice too." She smiled at the tail, feeling no nervousness at all for it. She would trust herself closer to the tail than the head at this point. "Your meal is paid for, and you are free to leave. I have my book." She pet the tail a few more times. "And if we meet again I will say hi, and I'll give a quick hug."

w: 221
twc: 1723

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Victor seemed to perk up some when she said they were free to leave only to sigh and slink back down at the tail's whimpering protest. The tail would look at her with a pout not wanting to go, it love the attention and in truth hoped to get more food out of her. A look to her bag as if wondering if he could have some of that food, only to look back to her. A cute whining puppy trying to talk like noise came from it's mouth towards her only to get Victor to smirk, knowing thankfully that the girl wouldn't understand. "He only cares about the food and thinks you'll give it more." He commented after all it was a half truth in ways.

W: 127
TWC: 2,986

wingedhatchling

Station Visitor
D
Hmm, was that true? Holiday wasn't sure if she believed head Victor at that. But she should be honest with the tail Victor. "Honey." She put a paw under the skull tail's 'chin' and looked at him in the eye. "I don't have any more food for you. But you are welcome to leave or stay. I'll be resting here for a little while longer before moving on." The kitsu wanted to finish the chapter of her frog book. So she gave the skull tail a peck on the forehead like she would a child, and then picked her book back up.

w: 102
twc: 1825

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Victor looked up at that. "See." He stated to the tail only for the tail to whimper and nuzzle the woman again. A gentle sigh of defeat it would lick her cheek. "About time you came around." Victor stated before standing about to leave only to be stopped by it. "Are you kidding me?" A staring contest with his tail before he sighed and gave in walking back to the woman. "Look, um, thanks for the food and chat." He muttered low as if a brat made to apologize or say something they were unsure they wanted too. A pause and glance to the tail which nudged him again before rolling his eyes and taken the bright red shiny apple he had nabbed from a shop before and set it on the table. "Hey . . . don't think this one is on me okay. My other half . . . . well yeah, thanks." He muttered before walking off the tail seeming more than please now as they left.

W: 170
TWC: 3,156