Realm of the Endless (annc pg. 16)

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

That's all folks - and it looks like Rano is going to be taking home this kiddo! Congrats on the kid, they really appreciate your dedication to earning them. ;D
🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
An important announcement:

For those not in the discord as of now, please be aware this shop is currently on soft pause.

To quote my partner from our discord server:
What this means is the shop isn't on full hiatus, but there aren't going to be any more meta happenings, organized events, or anything other than individual artist picks and games. The reason behind this is a little complicated [...] Long story short, RotE has ended up becoming, essentially, Basilisk Stew's meta shop lite. [...] So, under that realization, we've decided to rewrite RotE's lore into the proper "monsters in space" setting that BS has always been and merge the two concepts so that we aren't, you know, competing with ourselves.

You're still welcome to join us, or continue hanging out with us, but know that the shop's lore, purpose, and ... well, a lot will be evolving. Your characters might or might not, depending on how you care to interpret RotE's absorption into the Basilisk Stew meta. For my part, I have several obligations I really desire to complete this coming rest of the year and this renewal is one of them, so I hope to see you all on the other side!