Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Ruler's Plots & Thots (Open!)

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D
Welcome!

This is my thread for plot seeking. I am open to RP if you so desire, but I can be glacial at times. Particularly as of recent, sorry! None of these ponies will be RP required, I am very much looking for all the plotting though.

"Up for anything" means whatever - crazy drama plots, mates, dates, night mates, whatever.

By default, my mated ponies will not be open to OOC breedings... mostly because I am too lazy to ask the other owner(s) for thoughts. But if you have a strong interest in one, feel free to ping me! Always open to hear you out.

If you need to reach me, the fastest way is a Discord DM @ Ruler #5587

Throw me your ideas!​

Last edited:

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Tiger Rose
she/her
bisexual
ghoulie

Friendly and helpful acupuncturist who just wants to see everyone living their best lives. Open to polyamory. Up for anything!

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Cotton Peacock
they/them
pansexual
mutated pegasus

Largely a blank slate. One fling lined up with Apathy. Open to polyamory. Up for anything!

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Kirlyam
she/her
bisexual
alicorn of ??? (in works: the clarity)

Largely a blank slate. Has mate plots, but looking for one fling before then. Aesthetics prioritized, pref. not an alicorn.

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Prince Icarus
he/him or they/them
???
mutated pegasus

Largely a blank slate. One fling lined up with Heiruko. Open to polyamory. Up for anything!

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Rai
she/her
bisexual
earth

Largely a blank slate. One fling lined up with Rai. Up for anything!

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Galatea
she/her
pansexual
unicorn

Fastidious, dedicated matchmaker! Looking for single ponies to couple together to boost her business. So wholly focused on everyone else that she forgets about taking care of herself. Chipper, upbeat, and just an all-around nice gal. Talking online with Lotus, but nothing serious (yet?). Open to polyamory. Up for anything!​

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Carmen
she/her
bisexual
flightless

Queen eternally in drag. A member of the House Eleganza herd. Up for anything!

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Rye
she/her
???
earth

A sweet and sunny pastry chef, apart of a long line of food ponies. Preference for monogamy, preference to food ponies.

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Miri
she/her
???
unicorn

Nocturnal stand-up comedian who very much wishes she could disappear when she's not on the stage. She's a nervous nelly and takes a while to warm up to people, and tends not to be funny (and feels hella awkward about it) when she's not performing. Up for anything!

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D

Creia
she/her
???
mutated pegasus/kelain

A blind triplet, whose other siblings are deaf and mute. She relies heavily on her siblings to figure out the world around her. For drama or mate plots, she would require someone patient, to some degree - she is quite the chatty Cathy, making up for her lack of sight with a plethora of words constantly spilling out of her mouth. Up for anything! Hoping for some heartbreak, so throw me ideas!