miscellaneous

~~ Sami's Little Pot ~~

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Hello~

I... I'm not doing graphics. Not right now ^^

But hello! Welcome to my custom thread :)

I am new to coloring, so I have a more limited skill set than some other artists. So just beware! I work best with conversions and plenty of references. I'm an audio/visual learner, so having direction really helps me out! Moodboards and color palettes are much harder for me to work with, but if you're okay with me taking my time, I would be willing to attempt some :)

I can do blind boxes, but those will be highly experimental. As I said, I'm not good without references, but I'm happy to try if you're willing!

Everything, as of right now, will be unedited. I do not have the artistic ability, nor shop permission, to do edits!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Rules are straightforward:
  1. ONE form per post.
  2. Post as much as you like.
  3. I will react with a :cry: emoji if I feel it is something out of my range, and with a :love: emoji if I have taken it!
  4. I accept several forms of payment - BS Credits, Art, Character gifts (as long as the shop they come from allows it!). Please specify what you are offering.
  5. I am more than willing to give WIPs! In fact, I might give them regardless of if you ask for them :) Blind boxes are the exception!
  6. If any templates are ever made for the shop, I am willing to use those if requested! I just don't make edits on my own :)
  7. As of right now, I do not accept RLC!

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Forms are found below!

Blindbox
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(12, 216, 173)][SIZE=5][B]Blindbox, Please![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]Figment Type(s):[/B] tell me what kind of figment you want!
[B]Phobias/Dislikes: [/B]things you don't want to see, including figment types if above is left CC

[B]Offering:[/B] credits, art, or a character?
Conversion
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(255, 158, 139)][B][SIZE=5]Conversion, Please![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]Figment Type:[/B] tell me what kind of figment you want!
[B]Any notes:[/B] only small adjustments are allowed! (and I don't do edits <3)
[B]Reference:[/B]
[IMG]http://LINKHERE[/IMG]
(add link to ownership proof / cert)

Semi-Custom
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(255, 158, 139)][B][SIZE=5]Semi-Custom, Please![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]Figment Type:[/B] you can request a specific kind of figment if you want!
[B]Reference:[/B]
[IMG]http://LINKHERE[/IMG]
(add link to ownership proof / cert)

Last edited:

ArtificialJellyfish

Grizzled Veteran
D
Conversion, Please!
Figment Type: Gemshimmer
Any notes: Collar and hair not needed! Charm or collar color can be the gem! CC how you want to incorporate the hair color, but it’s not necessary!
if the star/galaxy pattern is too much, I do have some brushes that can help, but I trust you and you can tweak the design as you need to! 💜
Reference:

TH Link
Offering: 75c

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
Conversion, Please!
Figment Type: Gemshimmer
Any notes: can his pink bow color be used for forehead gem? Otherwise have fun with my sweet simple boi
Reference:

[ X ]

Offering: 300 creds, or semi art swap from a shop I work in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Conversion, Please!
Figment Type: Gemshimmer or butterlfuff
Any notes: Feel free to incorporate the shirt color as a non shirt thing, but please include the little pattern somewhere (the three hearts + crown ), would also love there to be eyelashes like she currently has <3
Reference:

link to ownership proof / cert

Offering: 100 creds

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Semi-Custom, Please!
Figment Type: Gemshimmer, snapdragon or owlon
Reference: Stained glass (2 examples curtesy of etsy)

Please do not have these things: Trypophobia, eyes in places they shouldn't be,
Offering: 50 creds

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Conversion, Please!
Figment Type: Butterfluff
Any notes: Totally fine to not have the edits. Feel free to use the colors on the edits to influence them.
Reference:

TH Ownership

Offering: 100c

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Semi-Custom, Please!
Figment Type: CC
Reference: A song based semi-custom experiment.

Offering: art (as in I will either do a semi-custom/conversion for a pet in my shop on Gaia or a YCH on some bases I have that you can pick from; up to you on what you want)

ArtificialJellyfish

Grizzled Veteran
D
Conversion, Please!
Any notes: Feel free to incorporate the hair color into additional markings! Feel free to ignore the jewelry unless you’d like to add them as markings!!
Reference:

TH link

ArtificialJellyfish

Grizzled Veteran
D
Conversion, Please!
Any notes: Feel free to incorporate the hair colors into additional stripey or heart markings! Feel free to ignore the clothing and jewelry!
Reference:

TH link

ArtificialJellyfish

Grizzled Veteran
D
Conversion, Please!
Any notes:You can ignore the hair unless you want to use the color for markings! Feel free to ignore the clothing or add it as a belly pattern!
Reference:

TH link