Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Sami's Quest Thread

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
As a warning, unless it's a very stupid specific quest, most of these will likely be plushies I wanted to see converted.
On that note, it's highly unlikely they'll have pre-planned personalities and names, let alone histories, as I really prefer to go off of what is created ono
I LOVE LOVE LOVE CC'd creations with a PASSION and try not to stifle colorists when it comes to things like this.
If you see a concept you like, I'd be more than willing to offer some more direction if you decide to pick something up owo
Just let me know!

Additionally, this is why I hate asking for lots of edits and stuff xD
Anything you see in my quests are completely optional, but things I do enjoy, and that I think might go along with the end product.
Heck, maybe I'll even post a thing here about what I do and don't like???

Here are some things I love and hate!
Keep in mind, while I love some things, I don't want every single pony to have them ono
I had that happen once in another shop where I said "I love x, y, z!" and everything I was gifted (it was a CYO event) had the exact same things in it xD

Love
- Long hair, especially braids or viking like hairstyles, and I've also come to love dreads recently
- On the opposite end, super short hair
- Natural pelted ponies with unnatural colors
- Small accessories that don't distract from the pony
- Uncluttered / simple ponies, unless otherwise requested!
- CC'd ponies, though wholeheartedly willing to work with colorist and give more details if that's how they work
- Surprises! (In reality, I hate them, but when it comes to ponies and coloring, I absolutely love being surprised)
- Freckles! So any sort of freckles, speckles, etc are just -muah-
[*]My favorite breed by far is Ryujin, but I'm not bound to only that obviously :p
[*]Same goes for morphs. There are a few animal morphs I'm not the fondest of. Axolotl, Cow and Sheep are definitely probably my favorites.

Dislike

- Gore/blood, unless specifically requested
- Blaringly bright colors
- Clowns and dolls, or at least, if they are done traditionally
- Bald ponies x.x
- Hedgehog morph, and most bird morphs. The beaks weird me out being on ponies...
[*]I am not super fond of Changelings and some of the aquatic breeds. It mostly depends on how the hair layers against the various breathing tubes and stuff on the water based ones xD