Seeking Raptor Sketches! [OPEN!]

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
SEEKING RAPTOR POSE SKETCHES!

Hey there thanks for stopping by. I am seeking some help making some more dynamic/interesting poses for my Velox Raptors. I don't hate what i have but they aren't quite what I'm wanting and I really want some poses that are more interesting than the pretty standard/flat look i have on most my existing arts.

So, I'm looking to pay someone for sketching out some raptors in various poses. This is for sketches only. I plan to be the one to do the final inking, though if one is interested in inking we can discuss it.

DETAILS

I am willing to pay $10 per sketch. Though am willing to negotiate price for the lot. I would like/expect sketches that are more detailed as apposed to just rough pose lines.

My preference would be to have 1 person take the project so that the general style is the same between poses. Though if no one is interested I'm open to taking individual sketches for people.

If interested simply @ me in thread or message me on Discord. Please include examples of your work.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or poke me for more detail/info either here in thread or reach out to me on Discord. I would love to answer or just chat about the project in general.

THE RAPTORS

Above are references for the raptor breed. Velox Raptors are by default scaled creatures that have a mane of hair or feathers that run along spine and possess fairy-esk wings. Due to their nature they are prone to mutation and posses a wide and often wild array of other traits replacing or adding to their default state.

- A breeding change to note. Officially decided that breeding will be magicked onto carved stones/crystals. So altered sketch list.

CURRENT DESIRED SKETCHES LIST

2 - Stone/Crystal esk Egg Variants

2 - Baby/Youth Poses

2-4 - Adult Poses

2 - Monarch/ Poses

Last edited: