SEVEN SINS [I/T]: Demon Summoning, oh my!

Milk&Honey

Resident
D

Discord
*Link provided by invite only because people can't behave and act like adults, lmao*
And in regards to the accusations laid against me:

"Anyway, here we go. I'm assuming you're talking about the Cleavecross discord. The artist [Eran/Moonjavas] that created that shop used to be a guest artist for another shop of mine called All Mother. I have a separate discord for that one that I grew and modified. The gem shop, the reward system, the RP rooms were ideas developed in All Mother and she uses that in her discord as well. The ideas that I incorporated from her discord are the modification of category organization, creating a NSFW general chat, and changing titles of the RP rooms when they're in use.

She was the guest artist to create mythical humanoid creatures. Surprise, Cleavecross has mythical humanoid creatures.

I was gonna leave it all alone as we had mutually inspired each other but... I'm getting attacked while I'm sick and while it's Christmas Eve, lmao."

THE WORLD
  • Modern world in the middle of a bustling unnamed metropolis.
  • Seven Sins - an occult shop that is owned by a man named Bellus Wynard - sits in a relatively sketchy part of the city but the outside does not reflect the inside. The moment you cross the threshold, a plush though gothic shop full of occult knick knacks awaits you.
  • You can only enter Bellus’ shop if you have officially received a letter that invites you to come visit the shop. Most humans just can’t find it otherwise.
    • These letters only find their way to humans that have a burning desire or secret wish and only if Bellus deems them a good prospect as a contractor.

THE CONTRACT
  • Why would a human make a demonic contract?
    • For revenge (Wrath)
    • For power (Gluttony)
    • For love (Lust)
    • For wealth (Greed)
    • For beauty (Pride)
    • For fame/celebrity (Envy)
    • For talent (Sloth)
  • All summoned demons have horns, a tail, and wings
  • They can be invisible and may present themselves to other humans at will. However, other owners will be able to see demons regardless.
  • Demons are usually a constant presence around their contractors but can wander off as needed for assignments. However, they cannot ignore a direct summons.
  • Demons cannot deliberately harm their contractors.
  • A contract is not permanent. A human can end a contract with a demon but must satisfy the demon’s wish to break it. Bellus will not know what the price will be. That is a secret between the demon and contractor.
  • A human is more useful to a demon alive. A contractor is a demon’s tether to the living realm and many demons do not wish to leave it willingly.
  • A human is not automatically damned to Hell if they make a contract. However, if the demon can satisfy the human’s desire AND corrupt them, they will win the ultimate prize of their soul.
  • Demons can mask their demonic forms so they look human so they can appear next to their contractor as needed.
  • Only 1 contract per human (but multiple characters can be owned)
  • No stages. There will be a small waiting period between the official ritual RP and receiving a demon.
  • A human and their demon will share a symbol to mark their bond (demon will have symbol on forehead; human will have symbol on their chest)
  • Maintaining a contract can prolong a human life but does not make them immortal or invulnerable to injury/disease.
  • A demon will do their best to keep their human alive.
  • A contractor will have access to the demon’s magic but there are some limitations. The main golden rule is that demons cannot interfere with free will. However, demons are very good at manipulating situations to encourage the best outcome for their contractors.
  • A demon should be careful not to overindulge in magic considering they use some of their human’s energy to channel their hellish magic into the living realm. Too much magic can kill or fry a human.
    • To get around this limitation, contractors and their demons can work together. They can more or less pool their resources and magical abilities together to benefit everyone.

THE SINS
  • Pride (Ὑ)
    • Birds
    • Associated Color: Purple
  • Greed (Φ)
    • Amphibians
    • Associated Color: Gold
  • Wrath (Ὀ)
    • Large land carnivores
    • Associated Color: Red
  • Envy (Λ)
    • Snakes
    • Associated Color: Green
  • Lust (Π)
    • Herbivores with horns
    • Associated Color: Dark Blue
  • Gluttony (Γ)
    • Tusked animals
    • Associated Color: Orange
  • Sloth (Ἀ)
    • Aquatic animals/fish
    • Associated Color: Light Blue
*The different associated animals and colors will guide the overall aesthetic of a demon subtype but they are not hard guidelines. I will make artistic changes/freedoms as needed. Extinct animals may also be used as inspiration.

THE SHOP
  • Owner: Bellus Wynard
    • A handsome, polite, pale gentleman that gives off a rather unsettling aura. His hair is black and his eyes are dark but they can glint dark red in the right light.
    • You cannot help but feel as though he has lived more than one lifetime.
    • Demon: Typhus (sex: male)
      • Wrath subtype
      • To Break Contract: [REDACTED]
    • Bellus lives above his shop. His apartment is similar to his shop. It looks shabby from the outside but it is elegant and plush if you walk inside. He rarely has guests over, however, and the front door is located toward the back of the shop.

THE RITUAL
  • Blood Sacrifice
    • A prospective contractor will write their desire onto a piece of parchment paper and make an appointment with Bellus - who will guide them through the process.
    • The day of the ritual, they will sit in a pentagram surrounded by candles with a skull cut in half to act as a bowl.
    • They will cut their hand (or whatever body part) to get some blood into the bowl.
    • Set the parchment paper on fire and drop it into the bowl before it completely burns.
    • The candles around the pentagram will get mysteriously blown out but nothing else will happen.
    • A human will know their summoning ritual was accepted when they feel a burning on their chest and a symbol of one of the seven sins appears. The demon will soon to appear afterwards.

I would hope to have this as a slightly srs, adult, dark RP community with future story arcs to progress character/world development (angelics??).

Please post any questions below. Thanks for reading my word vomit! <3

Last edited:

Milk&Honey

Resident
D
EXAMPLE ART

Typhus: Demon of Wrath
Bellus' Demon >_>

All shop art will be unique, full body, and shaded cuz I hate myself, lmaoo.

Last edited:

smerdle

Station Visitor
D
one envy demon pls ouo

But seriously, this looks really cool and I will be here for all the things /rattles the windows

Milk&Honey

Resident
D
No more link because people can't play nice, lmaooooo.

And I might have a serial killer trying to come after me..

Last edited: