Status
Not open for further replies.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
Starting this off simply: the Adoptables forum now has two added subforums, one for events, and the other slightly more obscure for drop/gallery threads. This hopefully will allow adopt groups and shops to have a place to display their artwork and ping people with their new pets without needing to clutter up the main threads and interrupt communication!

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
There is now a second support option in your account upgrades - Keep Supporting the Server! This will give you the server supporter tag, but will bill repeatedly every month, just in case you want to keep throwing dollars at keeping the server running. The original Support the Server! option will continue to be a one-time payment.

sharkberrypizza

๐Ÿ“ Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Navigational menus no longer include obnoxious transparency issues!
Let me know via conversation or discord if you experience any issues. Thanks. ๐Ÿ’œ

sharkberrypizza

D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
OH BOY, WHERE TO BEGIN ...

Today's update brings many changes! Most of them you'll like, a few required me to swear while I fixed them during the forum downtime - sorry about that.

Let's get into it though!

Fonts! There are many to choose from now, and for a short bit I'll take suggestions for a few more, if anyone just needs them to survive (like I might have a few I've added in...)

COLOURS! custom ones! In your profile you'll find the option to set seven custom colours to appear in the editor's colour palette. Click the box at the end to bring up a picker, and have fun! [These will default to black until you've chosen.]

Default colours have been changed to be more visible with this change, and font sizes have been expanded, now supporting those massive hissy fits some of us like to have ...

Custom Post Style! Another requested feature, in the same place you set your colours you can find an editor - fill in your post style however you like, and it'll ... well, it'll just work.

New poster info look! Because the old one wasn't good enough for me. Should work on mobile as well.

Credits sending is now available! Get paid for yo work, hon! To send, just look for the little MONEY WITH WINGS emoji on the bar beneath someone's avatar. (Things to actually DO with these creds coming in a future update ...)

Groups have been better organised, and the banners have been changed to not be so ... well, you know. We won't hurt their feelings.
All existing groups have been manually filtered into their corresponding categories due to this change.

Some new areas on the main forum have appeared, and placement has been shuffled a bit.

sharkberrypizza

D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Hi hi! I've updated the forums to let you all update, change, wipe the votes from, delete, just pretty much anything you want to do regarding polls you've made! Go rock 'em! ๐Ÿ’œ

sharkberrypizza

D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH Today's update adds a word count to posts, near the top and beside the share icon!

For older, unedited posts - this count will always display "0".
To update their count properly ... just edit/save them!
Hh

sharkberrypizza

D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Today's update adds quite a few media embed options!
We tested each individually to make sure they work, but let us know if something goes wrong.

Now it's a great time to remind you all that you do not need to use bbcode or the toolbar in order to link something. You can simply drop the link in the rich editor and it'll happen like magic, if you've given it a valid media address.

sharkberrypizza

D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Update for February 12th, 2020 includes ...

• Weekly maintenance update: Every early Monday morning, the Spam and Testing subforum will be emptied.
  • Bug with the font Evolventa has been resolved.
  • You may now view your daily creds limit under your reaction score in your account popout panel.
  • Guests won't see the option to send creds to users anymore. ๐Ÿ˜…

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
๐Ÿธ

Minor update for February 19th ...

๐Ÿธ

• Added a new subforum to hold addressed questions.
  • Created a sticky thread to list important questions that have been asked.

sharkberrypizza

D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Update for March 3rd, 2020 includes ...

• Tentatively fixed the bug causing the editor to not function correctly upon trying to edit!

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
๐Ÿธ

March 18th adjustment:

Two new rules have been added as buyer protection regarding disclosure of premade line/template bases and recoloring of designs.

๐Ÿธ

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
๐Ÿธ

March 26th:

Created a discord server for anyone interested in the future plans and development of the site! Link is in the header.

๐Ÿธ

sharkberrypizza

D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Update for April 29th, 2020 includes ...

• Request Complete: Added a visible mule banner to the mule role!
  • Fixed issue in groups where deeper nested threads did not display in the Latest Post widget on the sidebar.
  • Fixed an issue in dice rolling where filling in any slot other than the top resulted in no throw.
  • Fixed a certain issue with cred sending.
  • Fixed misc other issues.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
๐Ÿธ

May 26th, 2020:

Rules updated to clarify account usage allowance. Please note that previous offences will not be pursued if anyone has multiple non-mule accounts, but continued usage of those accounts will result in warnings and/or bannings. Thank you!

๐Ÿธ

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
๐Ÿธ

June 17, 2020:

The number of subforums allowed in groups has been raised. This is potentially a temporary allowance, so keep in mind we'll be watching server performance to check if this negatively impacts user experience!

๐Ÿธ

Status
Not open for further replies.