Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[SOLO] Cats of Black Pier [Walker x Fennelkit]

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
Fennelkit watched, wide-eyed and curious, as the orange she-cat paced around the nursery looking for... somthing. The little kit flicked her ear and mewed, "What are you looking for Walkerpaw?"

"Hm? Oh!" Walker turned her bright yellow eyes to the tiny kit, as if just notiving them, "It's my job to make sure your nest is all good. I gathered a bunch of moss, just looking for a place to put it all!" She purred, Walker never did anything half-way, "But my name is Walker, little kit. No -paw for me."

"What? Why not?" the little one squeaked, "Is it a nickname?"

"Well," Walker pawed some moss back into place before continuing, "Kind of? Walker isn't my full name, it's just easier. I was named 'She Who Walked First.' My dad, Watch, he comes from a place far, far away where cats have names like that. He wanted to bring a piece of his old home to his new one here, so he and Mama named us like he was."

Fennelkit bounced over and settled at Walker's paws, looking up at her, "Far away? Like accross the river?"

"Oh no, much, much further than that!" The ginger cat laughed at the little puffball, her wiskers twitching in amusement.

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
Far, far away, there is a place called The Great Ocean, a puddle so big that all of the world's rivers feed into it. As water tends to do, it gathers all kinds. The Tall Ones, two-leggers you call them, they build strange nests out of stripped-down trees. The nests aren't for them, but for the Sea Dragons. Huge monsters that the Tall Ones tame, that carry them across the water. That's where they hunt, you know. And my dad, well. His family helps them.