Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[SRP] discord RP log [ stalker celeste

houllow

Veteran
D
"Why go through all that effort just to fail?? Seems like a complete waste, especially if you're a unicorn." Celeste did not mince words.

Celeste wasn't too sure he wanted to admit that he was interested in this story despite clearing being so. He had a mini-reputation to uphold after all.

Celeste leaned a bit more on Amon, unsure if he was at all interested. His Mother may have been a Unicorn but his father was a Pixie and honestly their whole family dynamic was not conventional. He did, however, know what a pheonix was. "They're super fancy birds, really pretty and full of razzle dazzle! To get a feather you must have to do amazing things."

Celeste huffed as his cheeks colored a little, clearly still upset but not enough that is was bad. He leaned against Amon, all the while mumbling under his breath about how 'he wasn't bad for trying to protect them', just in case. Still, he was thankful for the affection he was being shown. "...stories are fun." There was no point in trying to be stubborn now, now when he could later.

"If I'm blind then you're rude." Celeste wasn't going to tolerate being insulted, not when he was only attempting to warn the others just in case. A gathering of foals was a prime target regardless of who someone was and it was so much better to be safe than sorry.

But...she went ahead and did it. Well! At least they were alicorns and were strong so it was probably safe, right?
Celeste narrowed his eyes and looked nervously over at the group of alicorns. "You...shouldn't talk to adult strangers. It's dangerous."

"Finding a nice hot spring to soak your hooves in is divine but I guess you could probably just make it yourself." Celeste shrugged, trying to stay somewhat amicable. He was zero percent into things that involved physical labor but he also really, really, really wanted to make friends.
"No I mean like, looking for those places. Like your rock thingy and bird thingy, but instead nice bodies of water."

". . . . . . . " Admittedly, Stalker Celeste had no hobbies apart from preening. Why were the others so instant on getting dirty? "So I would suppose none of you enjoy things like finding nice places to bathe."

"....please say you don't do that for fun. What part of that even sounds fun?"

"No."

"I am the youngest, but was clearly worth the wait."

"Everything looks good on me, darling, and if it doesn't then it's no fault of my own~"

"It's just Celeste. And yes, wonderful to meet you all."

"All of you may call me St......Celeste. Charmed to meet you all."

"I have a name you know, I'm not 'you'."

Seriously, they were going to not use magic?! The foal was so glad his siblings weren't here to witness this or else the drama level would have been raised quite high. Honestly the little colt liked to consider himself the most level-headed of the three, even if it wasn't at all true. "Do you...get some weird satisfaction from doing it by hand?"
" . . . are you really......not gonna use magic? You're going to do it all by hoof and claw?" The foal looked scandalized. SCANDALIZED!!

"Well I can do magic, but yeah alicorns. They're like....the big deals. The whole razzles! . .and...wait. Don't you have a horn what do you mean you can't do magic?"

"Not all foals are born from magic. I was born from /SOMEHOW LARGE NOISE/ and then they /NOISE AGAIN/."
"....are you really comparing my life to something she made from her horn? Really? Ughhhh."
"And? She's an alicorn.....er, right?" She had the wings and horn so well, yes. "It's not impossible. And besides it's not real, just a toy."

"You know, it's not like she can't make another one. You're acting like this is the only one ever."

"Hmm, it's a secret. Father says we keep our secrets."

"I'm being entertained, if that's a thing~"

"Uh, darling, if you have to move your hair invest in some clips."

"Your mother has good taste. Mine does as well, I mean. Just look how I turned out." The foal proudly raised his head up, showing off his coat. He felt he was lovely to look at and clearly was fishing for compliments. After a few beats he looked over to the one who'd made it rain. "But why scary? Is it because you want to cuddle someone? I can understand that, darling~"
"!!!! IT'S SO DORABLE!!" The foal practically squealed in delight before clearing his throat and calming down. "Er, I mean. How cute."

"Scary? Scary doesn't have razzle and dazzle though."

If there was one spell the little unicorn knew already, it was the 'how to stay dry when it's wet!!!' spell. It was very, very important after all and so his horn glowed to stop the drizzle. "No worries darling, things happen." A wink was directed to Monsoon before he turned his attention back to the blooming magic. "I think your thoughts are probably a bit stronger than mine."
"I don't even know the meaning of that word. Though the fish are lovely, darling, how do you do it? I'm still just barely beginning to tap into my razzle dazzle.

"Chill? What is chill it sounds like a naughty word."

"Is that....really all you can do? I was expecting something more.......ravishing. More pizzazz and razzle!"

--

"I still don't see why you went and did something that involved getting dirty and getting hurt. It doesn't make sense." Again the foal frowned, though he also caught himself yawning a bit. Oh no.

Celeste turned to look at Lapis with a shocked expression. Seriously, this group was nothing but scandalous. "I don't think being a hybrid would hold you back from anything? Because doesn't that mean you have the best of both??" He shrugged from his seat. "My parents are different but I'm a pure Unicorn - I wish I had wings like my Father so I could fly." How...had Celeste missed the rest of what Lapis had said? He had specific attentions, clearly.

"Feathers? Gross - my father is a Pixie. His wings are stunning, hardly anything like you have. They shine like silk, catching the morning dew." The colt's chest puffed a bit, pleased as punch to be talking about his family in the same way he would himself. Of course he was faintly aware his comments could be insulting but he loved the beauty that was his Father and Mother. "I would only want to fly if I had wings like his." Celeste yawned again though he tried to bite it back more. He'd used that bit of magic earlier to dry himself and he was still rather weak at its use.

"I think you'll be fine, Lapis. Maybe you should just have me go with you, since I an use magic and you clearly don't mind getting dirty." Celeste nodded sagely. Towards the older stallion he nodded again. "You need a good spell to clean them."

".......hmm." The pull to suddenly go find his parents was strong, and Celeste got up from where he was sitting. He looked over at Lapis and motioned with his head. "For starters you can come with me to sleep over if you want? Both of you, or all of you." He wasn't sure how his parents would respond; Spidervine probably would be tickled at his son's antics.

"I can't read."
"And now someone is throwing apples. Why." Celeste lifted the apple with magic and looked it over, all the while trying to ignore the urge to go back home empty-hoofed. He wanted Lapis and Amon to come along, but not so much the apple chucker.

"Side quest.....okay, but again why an apple? I'm not that hungry." Celeste decided to wait and see if the others were coming, though he yawned again. Was Monsoon going to come too? They were all welcome anyway.

For Celeste, he didn't actually need to venture that far. A pixie had been watching from nearby nearly the entire time, and Spidervine snickered as he watched the events unfurl. Seeing his son struggle to do something on his own was rather endearing, and he wondered if anyone would notice him in the shadows. His own foal certainly hadn't, and the antics of a certain alicorn child had eyes off him anyway.

WC: 1357